AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 487
  1. mangatron
    2014-04-01 01:07
    mangatron
    Quote:
    I am curious to how Kate would conquer you officially.
    Kate: I'm tired from standing so much!

mangatron: Here, sit on me!

Yeah I didn't get my leg checked, it was easy to self diagnose, and from there all I needed was time. But it took me a few weeks before I realized the severity, so that was the crucial part that cost me time.

Tenryuu has the better bra, eh.... you said that on purpose, didn't you? Making Tatsuta angry so much that she'll punish you Oh, because I couldn't tell which one's better, I said I can't choose, and they both dominated me. Just as planned!
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-03-31 17:01
    FlavoryFantasy
    I am curious to how Kate would conquer you officially.

Well good to hear, hope the healing speeds up though since you didn't get it checked iirc?

Tatsuta would agree with me in saying Tenryuu-chan has the better one.
  3. mangatron
    2014-03-31 12:13
    mangatron
    Heck yeah I'd like to conquer the world with Kate! As long as I am her preferred chair of course

As for my health, my leg has been getting better but man has it been slooooowww

I would have gone insane if it weren't for my anime girls. Here, have some Tenryuu Tatsuta
    NSFW
    Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-03-30 15:13
    FlavoryFantasy
    Images
    will you conquer the world and women of various countries with her?

Do hope your health + leg issues are getting a bit better Tron!
  5. mangatron
    2014-02-14 10:43
    mangatron
    I-I have proof!....... I have her bra! *holds Tenryuu's bra at gunpoint* Don't move, or I'll sniff it

But yeah my leg has been holding back everything I want to do. My blog, my rituals, I can't even go one anime episode without adjusting my leg That's a part of the reason why I'm way behind on a lot of series this season. So I'm going to try and get back on this forum. Can't celebrate my 10 year anniversary by being away too much
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-02-14 10:33
    FlavoryFantasy
    Pfft. She would be too embarrassed to ask for help on cooking. She'd probably grudgingly accept Tatsuta-chans help too. Besides you were probably peeking on her as she practiced her presentation for me! I hope Atago & Takao bomb you to pieces!

I assumed so, since you were busy peeping at girls, or focusing on what has happened with your leg man. Anyway, you can't play with two Verts at the same time, which one will you play with first?
  7. mangatron
    2014-02-14 10:25
    mangatron
    W-we were making chocolate together in her kitchen, yeah! You know her, she can't cook that well She said the chocolate was for you, I swear *gets impaled by Tatsuta*

And I completely forgot about Neptunia episode 13! If you hadn't told me, I would have cried when it gets released and not being prepared for it
  8. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-02-14 10:18
    FlavoryFantasy
    Hey why do you have that picture of Tenryuu-chan? I was already licking her when I woke up this morning because she insisted that I taste her choco!

On another note you won't survive the extra Neptunia episode, because there are going to be TWO Verts
  9. mangatron
    2014-02-14 10:02
    mangatron
    ARRRRR ZZZZettai butt with a side tie pantsu one size too small And the sideboob!!

That was a nice pic to wake up to, thanks let's see, what have I here.... ah! Here we go:
    NSFW
    choco bra!
  10. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-02-13 11:37
    FlavoryFantasy
    NSFW
    Here's an ass for you!

As always side-tie pantsu best pantsu.