AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 452
  1. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-11-13 19:49
    FlavoryFantasy
    Well uh...maybe the artist wants more stuff like that?

Like how fanservice in shows are too much boobs, and not enough of balancing everything else! THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MIDRIFFS, LEGS, AND ANIMATED BUTTS!! COMPARED TO BOUNCING CHESTS TRON. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS?!?!
  2. mangatron
    2013-11-13 08:52
    mangatron
    I never understood why that artist left one of her legs un-pantyhosed
  3. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-11-12 11:38
    FlavoryFantasy
    Images
    thanks~
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  4. mangatron
    2013-11-12 04:54
    mangatron
    Yep, this seems to be the biggest I could find.

Ah, but you didn't get it from me, alright? You got it from the internet Don't tell Terra, okay? YOU CHANCED UPON IT WHILE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET
  5. mangatron
    2013-11-10 03:32
    mangatron
    A lot of things piled on that night after Skyping, including my health, so I just didn't have the heart to go online and add more to it. But I'm feeling better now, and miss my anime, so hopefully I won't be swamped with too many things at once for the rest of the season
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-11-09 23:47
    FlavoryFantasy
    Good to see you online Tron, me and Eroking were paranoid about you not showing back up...

well we also joked about you going out to try and get panty shot pics of females too. Anyway, hope things are manageable over there for you!
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-11-04 09:54
    FlavoryFantasy
    How do you forget about your love? Nah her pantyhose is missing, because I'm pretty sure you stole it earlier Tron. Why else would it be missing?
  8. mangatron
    2013-11-01 06:36
    mangatron
    Quote:
    I didn't violate the treaty! It was within the deal! I couldn't help it that I won in a game of battleship against them and wiped the smug looks off their faces when I won and grop-- ...and took my treat and left!
    NO! The treaty stipulates that contact is forbidden, even accidental contact = a shot in the dark. WAR!
    Quote:
    Rensouhou-chans don't eat candy though. Just...oil! >_>
    No wonder why they passed out when I force fed them the candy I didn't know! Wait... I thought they eat ammunition
    Quote:
    also shouldn't you pay attention to...
    Oh... Yuuka, my love.... I actually forgot about her I didn't mean to! It's not like I intentionally forgot about her just so that she can punish me for-..... wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE. That artist tricked me! Where is her pantyhose?!? Yuuka isn't Yuuka without her pantyhose, I WANT MY MONEY BACK
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-10-30 22:39
    FlavoryFantasy
    I didn't violate the treaty! It was within the deal! I couldn't help it that I won in a game of battleship against them and wiped the smug looks off their faces when I won and grop-- ...and took my treat and left!

Rensouhou-chans don't eat candy though. Just...oil! >_>

Images
    also shouldn't you pay attention to...
  10. mangatron
    2013-10-30 22:26
    mangatron
    You bastard! What happened to our peace accord?!? YOU VIOLATED THE TREATY, WARRRRRRRR

I met up with Shimakaze recently, and I tricked gave her turrets too much candy, and as a reward for my generosity, she decided to treat me!
    NSFW
    Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!