AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 492
  1. mangatron
    2014-04-13 12:05
    mangatron
    They did exactly what they were supposed to do when they both appeared onscreen together I just wished I was in-between them during that scene
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-12 18:41
    FlavoryFantasy
    Oh my, watching this Neptune OVA, you are going to wish you could be doubled bombed by two Verts.

Dare say that a certain (early) scene with them is perfect sig material for you too. Double boing and all that.
  3. mangatron
    2014-04-06 10:40
    mangatron
    LOL who helped her with her wardrobe, that shoulderless sweater is 2 sizes too small, and that swimsuit is definitely too small for her, ah I have to massage her bombs since they look like they need a breather or two
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-05 18:00
    FlavoryFantasy
    NSFW
    you're going to be bombed
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  5. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-01 08:00
    FlavoryFantasy
    That's how you want to be conquered though. Maybe she would conquer you in a way you never thought possible.

Oh so the situation was like that? Well do wish you well in recovering.

Lol yes, I did do it somewhat on purpose. I need to see more of their legs too. I want them to step on me!
  6. mangatron
    2014-04-01 01:07
    mangatron
    Quote:
    I am curious to how Kate would conquer you officially.
    Kate: I'm tired from standing so much!

mangatron: Here, sit on me!

Yeah I didn't get my leg checked, it was easy to self diagnose, and from there all I needed was time. But it took me a few weeks before I realized the severity, so that was the crucial part that cost me time.

Tenryuu has the better bra, eh.... you said that on purpose, didn't you? Making Tatsuta angry so much that she'll punish you Oh, because I couldn't tell which one's better, I said I can't choose, and they both dominated me. Just as planned!
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-03-31 17:01
    FlavoryFantasy
    I am curious to how Kate would conquer you officially.

Well good to hear, hope the healing speeds up though since you didn't get it checked iirc?

Tatsuta would agree with me in saying Tenryuu-chan has the better one.
  8. mangatron
    2014-03-31 12:13
    mangatron
    Heck yeah I'd like to conquer the world with Kate! As long as I am her preferred chair of course

As for my health, my leg has been getting better but man has it been slooooowww

I would have gone insane if it weren't for my anime girls. Here, have some Tenryuu Tatsuta
    NSFW
    Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-03-30 15:13
    FlavoryFantasy
    Images
    will you conquer the world and women of various countries with her?

Do hope your health + leg issues are getting a bit better Tron!
  10. mangatron
    2014-02-14 10:43
    mangatron
    I-I have proof!....... I have her bra! *holds Tenryuu's bra at gunpoint* Don't move, or I'll sniff it

But yeah my leg has been holding back everything I want to do. My blog, my rituals, I can't even go one anime episode without adjusting my leg That's a part of the reason why I'm way behind on a lot of series this season. So I'm going to try and get back on this forum. Can't celebrate my 10 year anniversary by being away too much