AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 484
  1. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-06-30 19:43
    Tron, take your leering eyes off of Chris.
  2. mangatron
    2015-05-09 09:26
    Late and no pantsu presents? Now what am I going to sniff.... ahem, I mean, gosh, I think I have a cold, my nose is all stuffed, in no way was I suggesting that I like to sniff a girl's freshly worn pantsu

and we all know your definition of "afar" is "at arms length". There's no way you missed out on getting a whiff of that fresh highschool girl scent :P

what is with me and sniffing lol...
  3. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-05-09 05:14
    Happy (belated) birthday Tron! Sorry, this year I did not have the time to get you any pantsu presents. Or something. don't worry wandering around Akiba, I've spotted many middle & high school students. I watched them from afar
  4. mangatron
    2015-05-08 04:36
    hehe, that's one parody I haven't seen yet, and those moves are, er, frighteningly accurate
  5. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-05-03 01:07
    Because I was watching a lot of stop motion gunpla stuff/parodies a couple days ago...I decided to rewatch but somehow missed THIS ONE

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  6. mangatron
    2015-04-30 05:36
    I-I swear, I'm n-not suggesting I encountered a loli in a dark alley in a previous experience to be able to relate to it
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-04-12 19:56
    Hmm, Tron. You....relating to lolis being in dark alleys. So you can not only put yourself in their situation, but fully visualize and simulate the experience and emotions? You truly do understand the heart of lolis!

...That was not praise.
  8. mangatron
    2015-02-28 09:48
    I might as well ask Tron, but what degrees in Hentaiology do you have?
    Hm, I'm sure I have degrees in fetishism, fashion design, hairstyle, massage, photography, oh and, I attended Tripping school, where we learn how to somehow, someway lose our footing right in front of a girl leading to all sorts of situations

I swear this is something you would say (and do?)
    LOOOOOOL that looks so comfy, that would certainly help me sleep better at night instead of those sleeping masks
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-02-28 09:04
    I swear this is something you would say (and do?)
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    'Cept that's my lovely loli and all y'know...
  10. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-02-23 22:59
    I might as well ask Tron, but what degrees in Hentaiology do you have?