AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 492
  1. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-05 19:18
    FlavoryFantasy
    What the heck. A few days ago I had discovered your account on yandere....and earlier today I found a comment of yours on pixiv leading me to your account.

I will say on yandere though....I noticed through a quick few speed browses of pages on your favorites....you bastard! You greedy pevert! You have pics of my waifu!!! Stay away.
  2. mangatron
    2015-10-28 07:28
    mangatron
    B-but..... there is nothing wrong with curiously untying a girls side-tie pantsu
    NSFW
    example 1
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

...or bumping into a girls chest and disturbing her shirt buttons to the point her buttons give up and out pops her big ones
    NSFW
    example 2

...or my personal favorite, "I'm falling and the nearest thing I can grab is a girls miniskirt so I will pull it down with all my might!"
    NSFW
    example 3

See, nothing wrong with a few skinship with my waifu's, right?
  3. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-10-14 17:27
    FlavoryFantasy
    Quote:
    Is it wrong to like clothing malfunctions?
    Why yes, there are things wrong with that!
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-08-08 02:50
    FlavoryFantasy
    Last time I saw you was around the end of 2013... And no they shouldn't do that lol.

Neat though, will hope it is as soon as possible then so you can join us on some chats
  5. mangatron
    2015-08-08 02:30
    mangatron
    oh my goodness, I gotta log on some time....when was the last time? They won't delete an inactive account, will they?

I guess now is a good time. I used to spend 6 hours a day tending to my leg, now that I don't do that anymore it shouldn't be too bad....
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-08-07 14:19
    FlavoryFantasy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eroking on skype
    since he is healthy enough to go out now, tell him to get his ass on skype now and then :x
    Since I notified him on your current status and leg stuff.
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-07-01 00:21
    FlavoryFantasy
    Tron if you are part of Hestia's family then I think she's gonna have a word with you for doing that. Along with Chris blasting you into a coma.
  8. mangatron
    2015-06-30 22:28
    mangatron
    heh, okay, in the spirit of friendship, I shall take my eyes off her.........but my hands are still tickling her! Mwuhahaha *mangatron's hand "accidentally" slips in between Chris' cleavage*
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-06-30 19:43
    FlavoryFantasy
    Tron, take your leering eyes off of Chris.
  10. mangatron
    2015-05-09 09:26
    mangatron
    Late and no pantsu presents? Now what am I going to sniff.... ahem, I mean, gosh, I think I have a cold, my nose is all stuffed, in no way was I suggesting that I like to sniff a girl's freshly worn pantsu

and we all know your definition of "afar" is "at arms length". There's no way you missed out on getting a whiff of that fresh highschool girl scent :P

what is with me and sniffing lol...