AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 200 of 410
  1. mangatron
    2013-03-15 05:17
    mangatron
    You persistent crazy.... what makes you think we were just playing games all day?!? That kotatsu is very, very warm

Quote:
    When I think about it...your right Rei probably does like taking showers. Poor girl doesn't have time to take a nice relaxing bath.
    I was going to say something about this, but I'll wait until you watch episode 10
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-03-13 10:02
    FlavoryFantasy
    I think you are not well in health Tron, you are imagining strange events. As fun as building virtual factories could be for her, I'm sure she'd definitely enjoy touring one in person much more. Hence why I take those tours with her and then collide with her after.

When I think about it...your right Rei probably does like taking showers. Poor girl doesn't have time to take a nice relaxing bath.
  3. mangatron
    2013-03-12 23:39
    mangatron
    Lies! Blasphemous lies! You can't be touring factories with Himawari when... when... I was with her in her A/C'ed room snuggling with her in that comfy kotatsu, and we were, uh, we were playing SimCity, yeah! She was building factories like crazy for more than 69 hours straight! It's even causing EA problems. I told her not to hack the serves but nooo, she wants to build and manage factories. I have to feed her meals mouth-to-mouth, she just can't stop playing! *runs*

Quote:
    Shouldn't you be focusing on helping your friend Rei out?
    She's taking a shower right now. She seems to like taking showers
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-03-12 20:42
    FlavoryFantasy
    Nice try but no go. In fact I'm already with Himwari-chan on our 76th factory tour. She always has an incredible amount of energy for each one! Too cute every time.

Shouldn't you be focusing on helping your friend Rei out?
  5. mangatron
    2013-03-12 03:04
    mangatron
    Oh yeah, in your dreams pal no wait, that's too nice.... "In your fantasies!" Hmm... still too nice... "in your nightmares!"

Okay fine, you can collide with her. In the meantime I will repeatedly collide with her like an out of control piston!
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-03-10 00:32
    FlavoryFantasy
    Tron stay away from Himawari, only I can naked collide with her!
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-03-06 09:31
    FlavoryFantasy
    What in the world... I'm stumped I have no idea how to properly react as to how something like that could exist where it shares similar qualities with one such as yourself.
  8. mangatron
    2013-03-06 04:21
    mangatron
    Y-yeah.... it's..... my nature, that's right! I'm this pokemon called Deino. The descriptions are eerily similar to my behavior:

Quote:
    It tends to bite everything, and it is not a picky eater. Approaching it carelessly is dangerous.
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-03-06 01:20
    FlavoryFantasy
    Those moves are quite...something. Actually dragonbreath? So you're a dragon? A perverted miniture dragon pokemon? What the hell.
  10. mangatron
    2013-03-04 10:47
    mangatron
    Oh.... you're right. It will only be her best outfit if she bounces like this:
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
    Tron, I don't think pokemon are possibly of being a huge pervert like you. If anything your kind would go extinct quick.
    Don't underestimate us! We're armed with some very powerful moves, such as the paralyzing Lick attack, and when we use our shocking Dragonbreath in her ear, it's enough to make her wet