AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 221 to 230 of 492
  1. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-07-10 11:03
    FlavoryFantasy
    I don't remember your profile pic being one of issei you and Rias before. Here I thought you were loyal to lady Akeno.
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-06-21 14:59
    FlavoryFantasy
    I admit, out of all the DaL girls only Reine and Kurumi had my interest. But that last ep, Kotori won quite some points. I didn't think she could have been that cute though.
  3. mangatron
    2013-06-21 11:27
    mangatron
    It's... it's a sound effect, yeah. "Bam", a girl kicked me and I fell in love
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-06-17 02:02
    FlavoryFantasy
    Bamed? What does that mean?
  5. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-06-13 17:32
    FlavoryFantasy
    Lol I can see why you'd be confused then.

Oh. Well it's been a while, least that's who spats-chan had reminded me of, but screw you! You can't do that! Hogging all the fun.
  6. mangatron
    2013-06-12 04:12
    mangatron
    Ah, so she is Touhou. Tenshi eh? If she's an angel, that means she's legal!

You're right about her being more deliciously flat than boobylicious. I was so confused, some pics she's got a bomber body, and in others..... she's so loli I can't even tell which is the real Tenshi-chan

By the way you can't fight over spats-chan, because I asked her to take off those spats and now she's no longer spats-chan! Mwahahaha (I don't think she's Ryuji-mama though. Mainly because I hardly saw Ryuji-mama wear much at all )
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-06-06 09:26
    FlavoryFantasy
    Well...I didn't visit your blog too much in the past week or so. Ah so May more or less sucked for you too? Seems like a majority of people had a really sucky May.

That'd be Tenshi Hinanawi. Well you know different artist and all their...fantasies. Pretty sure there's more of her being a DFC than boobylicious Tron. Though I haven't checked much lately. IIRC there should be some nice works of her, legs.

That would be a fun day I bet. I kind of need to do that too for some of other girls.
  8. mangatron
    2013-06-06 06:09
    mangatron
    lol you only noticed my intro now? I need to make that more visible I have more voices I wanted to use, but no sound proof room to play with

And it's actually been a really crappy time the past few weeks, practically the rest of May since my birthday. It's either I have bad luck or no luck at all, anime is the only thing keeping me sane

By the way, you seem more Touhou knowledgeable than me, so I wanted to ask you about this girl I saw a few days ago.
    Images
    slightly nsfw
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    Who is she? I sorta guessed she's from Touhou, but I only know of the early Touhou girls (in one of the images in the batch, she is with Sakuya). I've not really the time to search, but uh, I ask because in the image batch she is in various forms of body types.... like boobylicious, deliciously flat, etc....

Oh one of these days I'm going to raid as much Touhou pics as I can. Though I keep feeling bad about how little pics there are of Yuuka and Kasen, so much Sakuya
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-06-05 14:26
    FlavoryFantasy
    Tron your 'introduction' on your blog. Your voice is exactly as I imagined.

So how has stuff been going in life for you lately?

PS ava&sig combo is great.
  10. mangatron
    2013-05-23 01:46
    mangatron
    lol a tall gif! I hadn't thought of that. The one I made was standard resolution