AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 492
  1. mangatron
    2015-01-31 00:46
    mangatron
    Oh, that's a perfect suggestion! As a rabbit, I can cuddle with her 24/7! I can bathe with her, sleep with her, and make hot coffee with her, ah rabbit life here I come
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-01-30 23:47
    FlavoryFantasy
    Instead of dying from super cuteness overdose, how about you just get turned into a rabbit by the sorcerer that is Cocoa?
  3. mangatron
    2015-01-23 09:02
    mangatron
    Yay! More Yuuka-chan!

Quote:
    Well she was in uniform, her fuel tanks shouldn't just bounce around everywhere in combat either.
    B-but.... she was sailing! Those were rough seas out there, her fuel tanks would have felt the waves at some point

And Takao finally showed up in episode 03!
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-01-21 00:22
    FlavoryFantasy
    Images
    have more deredere Yuuka-tan
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
    yes! They finally made her bounce! I was so shocked when she didn't bounce in episode 01, and they made up for it in episode 02
    Well she was in uniform, her fuel tanks shouldn't just bounce around everywhere in combat either. Though it seems no Takao with her? You must be devastated about that.
  5. mangatron
    2015-01-20 09:38
    mangatron
    Quote:
    All this deredere Yuuka-tan
    OH MY GOSH, so much deredere Yuuka-chwan, that's too much This is probably the most deadliest link you've shared with me yet
    Quote:
    Hey Tron, in ep 2 Atago showed up in full towel glory from bathing. And she boing'd. I'm sure you'd like to inspect those fuel tanks.
    yes! They finally made her bounce! I was so shocked when she didn't bounce in episode 01, and they made up for it in episode 02

Quote:
    Have fun being interrogated
    RAWRRRRR pantyhose policewoman, she can totally interrogate me in that position
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-01-15 23:35
    FlavoryFantasy
    NSFW
    Have fun being interrogated
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-01-14 16:35
    FlavoryFantasy
    Hey Tron, in ep 2 Atago showed up in full towel glory from bathing. And she boing'd. I'm sure you'd like to inspect those fuel tanks.
  8. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-01-11 18:42
    FlavoryFantasy
    All this deredere Yuuka-tan. So you are capable of pulling off a gentlemen's act (kinda) for a period of time Tron!
  9. mangatron
    2015-01-01 09:35
    mangatron
    Happy new year! May you encounter flavory, yummy loli's in this years anime
  10. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-12-31 21:25
    FlavoryFantasy
    Loli Happy New Year! Hopefully this year you do not have much (even better none) unfortunate events or happenings Tron.