AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 492
  1. mangatron
    2014-12-25 11:12
    mangatron
    Woohoo, Bismarck and Eugen-chan! and lol, looks like that NSFW girl is missing some of her santa suit, confess! You cut up her santa suit, didn't you?

Images
    Merry Christmas to you too you flavorful one
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-12-24 12:54
    FlavoryFantasy
    Merry Christmas Tron! Hopefully you've been recovering at a good pace.

Images
    NSFW
    Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
  3. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-12-11 20:41
    FlavoryFantasy
    Well, I can agree with you on that at the very least.

Yeah that's true, I would definitely inspect water before ever thinking about the glass/mug/whatever. Well, thanks to your misfortune I guess I need to stay aware of that too just in case.

Images
    look if it isn't your twintailed idol
  4. mangatron
    2014-12-11 10:00
    mangatron
    I just had to use that scene in my sig It's much too glorious to hide behind the NSFW tag

Quote:
    And as Ero recently highlighted in that vm, I too am surprised that happened to you. Though I am in the same situation as you as I never would check if my water would usually be contaminated
    Personally I think that if I was going to check something, it'd be the water, not the glass. Like if water was left out in the sun too long, yet I never suspected a glass coming off the dish rack, after that incident I be smelling all the dishes, if there's a hint of soap I say back to the sink with you
  5. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-12-09 10:11
    FlavoryFantasy
    Somehow I feel as if I shouldn't be surprised of your new sig due to the source. But I am... Truly nothing stops the HentaiTron huh?

And as Ero recently highlighted in that vm, I too am surprised that happened to you. Though I am in the same situation as you as I never would check if my water would usually be contaminated
  6. mangatron
    2014-11-20 09:58
    mangatron
    I underestimated a little side job, some e-commerce I was doing, it got so hectic I reached my sales limit 10 days before it's supposed to lift

But I just found out about her! Prinz Eugen-chan!!!
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-11-19 23:28
    FlavoryFantasy
    Hmm not on in almost a week eh? I-is one of your waifu's using you as their stool or something?

Images
    maybe she could help you too, as a fellow countrymen
    Hopefully your recovery has made some progress!
  8. mangatron
    2014-11-13 11:01
    mangatron
    Recovery is slow. I'm making significant progress since September, but this natural healing process is much slower than outright surgery

But I so want to maintain Bismarck and that... Latte girl, whose pantsu looks like it could use some re-positioning....with my tongue

Quote:
    Can you unite these two factions?
    I think I can. These two lughead's need to stop worrying about a girls chest and experience the joys of her thighs

Quote:
    slightly nsfw oppai day
    Aaah, Ryuujo-chan, so cute I want to be sandwiched like that too
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-11-11 10:02
    FlavoryFantasy
    How goes your recovery Tron? I hope it is going well.

Images
    surely you want to be in tip top shape for her maintenance?
  10. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-11-08 09:50
    FlavoryFantasy
    Even though it has been 11/8 for a fair bit of time now (especially for the other side of the world) may you still enjoy "nice oppai" day. It could help in your recovery! lol.

Images
    slightly nsfw