AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > .x.crii.x.

Notices

Conversation Between .x.crii.x. and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 15 of 15
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-06-01 21:13
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'll keep it in mind.

What would you say are your favourties this season? I'm assuming Hanasaku Iroha is up there
  2. .x.crii.x.
    2011-06-01 20:41
    .x.crii.x.
    Its extremely good. xD I was hesitant to watch Oofuri (ookiku) at first but a friend of mine really recommended it. She practically made me run to it when she mentioned Nakamura Yuuichi voicing one of the main characters (Im a HUGE Nakamura Yuuichi fan). The story is really good. Its got comedy, light drama and the games aren't boring at all. You actually end up sitting at the edge of your seat, anxious whether they'll get an out or a home run. xDD You should totally watch it. I bet it'll become one of your faves. xD
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-06-01 20:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    Quote:
    As for favorites, have you ever watched Ookiku Furikabutte? xD
    I haven't. The only baseball series I've gotten remotely close to finishing is Cross Game, which has been quite good. And this season's Moshidora if it counts .

Any good?
  4. .x.crii.x.
    2011-06-01 20:35
    .x.crii.x.
    Haha, yeah, I'm kind of active there. xDD Mostly because I'm a Tooru fan. :P Oh, I'm following so many animes this season:

Hanasaku Iroha, AnoHana, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Gintama, Maria Holic Alive, Steins;Gate, Ao No Exorcist, [C], Hen Zemi, Gosick.

As for favorites, have you ever watched Ookiku Furikabutte? xD
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-06-01 20:31
    Pocari_Sweat
    I see that you're very active on the Hanasaku Iroha thread .

Just wondering, what other animes are you following this season. And any favourites?