AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > ChainLegacy

Notices

Conversation Between ChainLegacy and Knightrunner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Knightrunner
    2011-08-23 02:44
    Knightrunner
    Yep, that sure can be handy especially since your a personal trainer.
  2. ChainLegacy
    2011-08-22 20:11
    ChainLegacy
    For fun, though someday I hope to own my own fitness center as it is a passion of mine. I'm a certified personal trainer right now so it's a pretty important subject to have knowledge of, as well. So I guess more accurately, a bit of both.
  3. Knightrunner
    2011-08-21 23:16
    Knightrunner
    Sweet thanks for the info

Do you study up in nutrition for fun or is it a job?
  4. ChainLegacy
    2011-08-21 18:59
    ChainLegacy
    Sure, here's an interesting article on the aforementioned magnesium. Magnesium can reduce risk of diabetes
  5. Knightrunner
    2011-08-18 04:50
    Knightrunner
    Thanks for the links I'll look more into them later today I'm wondering if there is an article that would give me science facts about all the minerals and how it affects the body. An example would be: Maganesium which can be found in whoel grains or any green leafy vegetables. It is an enzyme cofactor and ATP bioenergetics. It helps plays a role in the nervous system. Stuff like this interesting read for me since I'm a biology major.
  6. ChainLegacy
    2011-08-18 01:08
    ChainLegacy
    Well if you just want any general information on nutrition I have some websites that, if you read daily, will teach you a lot.

Poliquin nutrition articles

Dr. Jonny Bowden's blog

Whole Health Source

If you have anything more specific I'll look into it for you. But if you're just interested in the subject those are a good place to start. If you like reading books, I also recommend 150 Healthiest Foods by Dr. Jonny Bowden and The Paleo Diet by Dr. Loren Cordain.
  7. Knightrunner
    2011-08-18 00:03
    Knightrunner
    Can you give me a link for nutrition? I thought some of the information you posted was interesting.