AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kaioshin Sama

Notices

Conversation Between Kaioshin Sama and Westlo
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 22
  1. Kaioshin Sama
    2010-07-19 04:57
    Kaioshin Sama
    The games I'm interested in are Street Fighter III+IV, Blazblue, MvC2 and King of Fighters. Thanks for the link. I heard that Justin Wong getting bumped out in the semi-finals was one of the biggest upsets in the history of the tournament.
  2. Westlo
    2010-07-16 04:21
    Westlo
    You'll need to be more specific, for instance game and whether you want the American, japanese or Korean scene.

Here's some Evo 2010 vids to start you off.

http://www.youtube.com/user/evo2kvids#p/u
  3. Kaioshin Sama
    2009-06-05 20:58
    Kaioshin Sama
    I haven't really heard all that much of Abingdon other than HOWLING to be honest. I have a friend who is really into T.M Revolution though....almost in a creepy way.
  4. Westlo
    2009-06-05 18:30
    Westlo
    I noticed you wanted another HOWLING for DTB2, what did you think of the other op/eds by Abingdon Boys School since than? Don't think any have came close to HOWLING personally..
  5. Kaioshin Sama
    2009-05-19 06:14
    Kaioshin Sama
    Actually there was just some added talk about 00, which is pretty relevant to Mizushima's works. It stayed pretty on topic.

Truthfully I don't get this whole "trolling us" thing. I prefer a less....shall we say personal term and prefer to think of it more as the proverbial boy crying wolf one to many times. I don't think any company actively seeks to antagonize it's customers, it's just that Kadokawa happens to have a really messed up PR machine that acts like a double edged sword. Sacrifice integrity and the more direct channels of advertising and make the Second Season of Haruhi into a forbidden fruit such that when people actually get a hold of it they won't care how it tastes, they'll just be satisfied to have a piece of it.......for a time. Unfortunately now they'll have to deal with the fact that a lot of their potential customers in the west will have lost faith in their word and be inclined to second guess their future announcements for some time to come. I wonder how the U.S branch of Kadokawa and Bandai USA feel about all of this......

Well I can see I've managed to regain some confidence in my ability to come up with unusual metaphors. Now off to try and get my head through the door so I can go to bed.
  6. Westlo
    2009-05-19 05:52
    Westlo
    I already talked about Haruhi 2 on another forum and didn't feel like repeating myself in addition to parroting others in that "I hope it's not a troll". And the ANN discussion shifted to Sunrise thanks to you playing the "Sunrise is hated card". Besides what else was their to say about the news other than "I HOPE IT'S UBEL BLATT!!".
  7. Kaioshin Sama
    2009-05-19 04:42
    Kaioshin Sama
    How? Very carefully.

But yeah I just find it funny that you have nothing to say about the news and instead make a beeline straight for my post that was a one shot if ever there was one. Twice in one week and I start to wonder you know?
  8. Westlo
    2009-05-19 04:37
    Westlo
    You think too much of yourself, I was on ANN before you and nothing in that ANN post was sarcastic so no surprise you didn't reply. And yeah man I followed you into the Haruhi thread, had nothing to do with the recent news over the last few days... god how do you fit your head through doors?

Edit - You reply to this on my VM (or whoever you are replying to), not yours. Just a tip
  9. Kaioshin Sama
    2009-05-19 04:27
    Kaioshin Sama
    Are you following me all around the internet just to make sarcastic quips at all of my posts or is it just a startling coincidence of meetings?
  10. Kaioshin Sama
    2008-08-02 22:25
    Kaioshin Sama
    How did Little Goodbye come to be your current fave opening? Are you watching Zegapain right now and if so how are you liking it? Anyway, I love that song too.