AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Fran
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 266
  1. Kirito
    2013-02-02 01:01
    Kirito
    FF6. I played a bit of it but forgot what the characters look like. Have you finished that wallpaper from previously yet?

Sounds tasty. I'm learning to make a new dish and I think I'll try that. I like asian cuisine, so yeah. I think I'll try my hand in making it.
  2. Fran
    2013-02-02 00:57
    Fran
    oh her...she is Terra from Final Fantasy 6. i might put her sig up again later.

i had rice with fry eggs+shrimps with tomatoes and orange juice. nothing that great.
  3. Kirito
    2013-02-02 00:53
    Kirito
    I see. I was talking about the sig with the woman with green hair. Well you answered my question.

It was my first time making them and they were great. What did you have for dinner if you don't mind me asking?
  4. Fran
    2013-02-02 00:51
    Fran
    she is Erio from Denpa Onna show. it's a pretty old picture i find a long ago.
    the sig isnt new. :P

cupcakes sound good.
  5. Kirito
    2013-02-02 00:09
    Kirito
    Thanks for the revision, Xefi. Truly means a lot and sorry for the extra hassle, as always. Mami's my favourite Magical Girl. Cool, deadly, and sexy. The totally package!

Love the new signature. Who's the girl?

Oh yes, I made pasta and cupcakes today and they turned out great!
  6. Fran
    2013-02-01 21:14
    Fran
    sure, no problems. i have the original, so changing name is PIE.
    i'll do it in a bit. i'm going to eat my dinner right now. be back later with the update on your siggy.

EDIT: also. Mami. <3

EDIT2: done. i'll skip making sig for today. the mood is not right. :P
  7. Kirito
    2013-02-01 21:09
    Kirito
    Yeah, it's a mix between Claris+Mami (Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Usami Masamuna from Mayo Chiki) hence Clar+Ami. Cool, can't wait to see it.

Speaking of sigs, can you change the name from Kirito to Clarami when you have the time?
  8. Fran
    2013-02-01 21:06
    Fran
    yeah, i saw the name. so what does it represent? i know it's something to do with Claris.
    nothing much here, i'm just working on a new sig for myself.
  9. Kirito
    2013-02-01 21:03
    Kirito
    Just wanted to say hi dude. Am I disturbing you? I changed my username btw!
  10. Fran
    2013-02-01 20:54
    Fran
    i'm on. just browsing around. is there something wrong?