AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Fran
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 266
  1. Kirito
    2013-02-01 20:37
    Kirito
    Xefi. Are you on? I wish to talk if that's okay with you.
  2. Kirito
    2013-01-30 21:10
    Kirito
    Yeah. I just found out that it's for PC only in Japan but I'll download it just for kicks for Japanese character reading practice. I also plan on getting Brave Ignition just for the fine artwork and sure to be told story. The ecchi part I might plan for admittedly.

Just keep trying until you get the wallpaper. I know you can do it. Here's a Dwarven Vow #16 quote "You can do anything if you try." If you do make and finish it please show it to me. I would love to see it!
  3. Fran
    2013-01-30 01:31
    Fran
    i think Baldr Sky is for PC. i havent really play the game before, so i have no clue how the
    game play and stuff. i only like the art from that game.

also, if the game you mention is not in english text, i'll pass. i cant understand Japanese
    and not understanding what they're talking about is taking half the fun away. thanks for
    letting me know though. i'll just some videos of that game instead.

EDIT: anywho, the wallpaper i try to do today was a failure...lol. i'll come back to it later or maybe i'll just quit.
    i cant seem to concentrate at all. :P
  4. Kirito
    2013-01-29 23:37
    Kirito
    Great news! I finally found the name of the game. It's called Brave Ignition and the designs look similar to Baldr Sky or Mayo Chiki. Well I'll provide the link be sure to tell me what you think? It's an eroge so bear with me here.

Spoiler for Brave Ignition NSFW:
  5. Kirito
    2013-01-29 22:05
    Kirito
    Really nice slideshow dude. I'm interested in this game. I wonder if the PSN Store will have it for download. Probably not, but it's worth checking just in case, right?

Anyway the art looks similar, and there's this other game (I forget the name of it) that the same artist Kikuchi Seiji-sensei did art work for. It's an action, adventure, and mecha game mixed with eroge type elements. I'll share it with you if I find it.
  6. Fran
    2013-01-29 21:20
    Fran
    i made a Baldr Sky slideshow a long time ago. you can check out some of the pictures from
    that game. i guess it's a game similar to Muv Luv with robot and hot girls. :P

YouTube
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  7. Kirito
    2013-01-29 21:05
    Kirito
    Me too, and the blue in the eyes really look pretty and the body shape looks eroge(ist). I also saw another game with the same design as Baldr Sky Game. What's Baldr Sky Again... Sorry for sounding awkward.
  8. Fran
    2013-01-29 21:03
    Fran
    yeah, you're right. it does looks somewhat like Mayo Chiki. i like the artist doing
    the picture. i think he also does Baldr Sky game. i love his art style! ^______^

EDIT: anyways, i'm picking some models to work with more wallpaper at the moment. chao!
  9. Kirito
    2013-01-29 20:55
    Kirito
    Thanks for the pic dude. It's Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. The design was totally unrecognizable and it looks like something out of the Mayo Chiki series. The designs for that look exactly like that.

Thanks for sharing the link with me dude. It really means a lot!
  10. Fran
    2013-01-29 20:52
    Fran
    here is the link to her picture: https://yande.re/post/show/203399/am..._sukunai-kashi

you probably know her from a series call "I have few friends" or something like that.