AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Xefi
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 262
  1. Kirito
    2013-01-28 01:49
    Kirito
    AS Social Link is more like my personal friendship collecton similar to Sumeragi's otouto and imouto harem thing she has. You and someone else are going to be on it if I can get a sig that allows me to write underneath it. If you miss some VMs from me it's fine, and you have things to attend to.

Sure here's the images. Just use one that you can work with best.
    Spoiler for Images.:

Remember! Do it when you're feeling great and up to it. No pressure just take your time as always dude. I'm always willing to wait plus I always love the work. So don't feel pressured when I'm requesting something from you.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the 3 places that will call me. I'm going to hear back from them in two days. Wish me luck dude. I'll try that approach next time, thanks for sharing.

I'm going to let you get your rest now. Hope to hear back from you soon, and I'll let you know how things will go on my end. See you later dude and stay safe. Night.
  2. Xefi
    2013-01-28 01:15
    Xefi
    AS Social Link? is that like a group memberships thingy here? i normally reply back pretty
    quickly. if i dont, i'm probably just out of it and not feeling ok...lol.

just send me the images, i'll work on it when i feel good. you dont have to worry
    about me at my work. i'm a professional at not getting contact from chemical/acid
    stuffs out there. i work in a office mostly, but when i go outside the office, it's nothing
    but hazardous stuffs.

about your jobs interview. if you can, try visiting the work area of the place you
    wanted to work at. often time, you can get the job almost instantly by just going
    there yourself and talk to the manager instead of waiting for the interview respond.
    that's what i did to get my job. i just went to the place and talk to the manager since
    i know he needed worker. he walks me around and then just hire me from there...lol no waiting at all. :P

but yeah, good luck finding your new job. do your best and not give up until you get
    the job you wanted. i'm about to head to bed soon. hopefully, my throat doesnt feel
    anymore pain in the morning.
  3. Kirito
    2013-01-28 01:03
    Kirito
    I know it's hard but I had 7 job interviews and 3 promised to call me back. Still waiting on a reply. Wow, your job sounds hazardous don't over do it dude. Your health and safety are important.

Sorry about that. The reason why I asked is because I wanted to add you on my AS Social Links. I've been playing too much Persona (the fighter and rpgs). I think of you as a really valuable friend Xefi. Even if it's online I've always felt that way. 9/10 for me. I wish to talk to you but sometimes you don't reply back, you're too busy, or making a sig for me. Note: I didn't become friends with you just for making my sigs, I genuinely wanted to be your friend dude, that will never change.

I like my sig, but I wanted a new ClariS one. You know, to open up to the new year, a 2013 feel, and I have dialogue ready for it to and a pic.
  4. Xefi
    2013-01-28 00:50
    Xefi
    ahh, that suck. i hope you find a new job soon. finding a job isnt so easy. i'm fortunate
    to be able to work at the place i'm at. even though the environment isnt all that healthy due
    to chemical and stuffs outside, so everything i do there, i have to be very careful
    not to get chemical/acid on me.

friendship scale? lol. you dont even need that, dood. if we're friend, we're friend.
    but you know, if i know you in real life, maybe we can be even more closer friend
    and best buddy. as online friend, i'll say 8/10 pts. since often time we dont really
    talk much unless it have to do something with our interest.

if we're friend in real life, 9.5/10 pts. and maybe i can play you a few round in fighting game too.

EDIT: your current sig looks pretty great.
  5. Kirito
    2013-01-28 00:29
    Kirito
    I see, well sorry you're feeling under the weather. I've lost my job a couple of weeks ago, but I'm still waiting from 3 places to reply to me on whether I got the job or not. Just keep resting until you feel better.

I was going to ask you to make me a sig, but since you're not feeling good I'll ask again when you're 100% again.

Thanks dude that truly means a lot coming from you.

PS. One more thing: On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate our friendship? Sorry for the odd question but if you don't wish to reply it's fine.
  6. Xefi
    2013-01-28 00:23
    Xefi
    nah, you're not bothering me. i have been very busy at work lately and just really tire.
    i think i'm feeling a little ill and sick. my throat kind of hurts when i try swallowing water.

i'm just not myself lately, that's all. hope you're doing better than i am...lol.

anyways, Happy Birthday to you! ^_____^
  7. Kirito
    2013-01-28 00:03
    Kirito
    Xefi, are you on. I wish to know how you're doing. If I'm bothering you please forgive me, just wondering how you are.
  8. Kirito
    2013-01-19 14:58
    Kirito
    Hey Xefi, it's been awhile. I was wondering if you can make me another sig since it's 2013 and everything. If you can't that's fine just asking. Later dude!
  9. Xefi
    2012-12-26 14:35
    Xefi
    here Kirito! after month on comptemplating and thinking and thinking and thinking,
    i finally bought that desktop. and a 30" dell monitor.
    here is the link for the spec & price if you like to see it. :P
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=611

it's almost the new year. hope you are having a great time.
  10. Kirito
    2012-12-20 01:44
    Kirito
    The anime the girl (Kud) is from is Little Busters an ongoing anime that's currently airing. It's really go so far, at least to me. I'll be sure to look into it. Phantasy Star sounds cool. I'll watch vids and stuff later.

Okay that's good. I just don't want to disturb or bother you from what you're doing.

Me too, I'm heading off to bed myself. Have a good day at work, see you dude!