AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Fran
Showing Visitor Messages 131 to 140 of 263
  1. Kirito
    2012-12-19 16:27
    Kirito
    Good to hear from you, Xefi. As for the holidays I'm just going to enjoy my weeks vacation and play games and watch anime. I'm so prepared for the upcoming winter releases, can't wait. I'm still playing P4A and enjoying it to its fullest. No regrets and still loving it. Do you wish to have a few matches or are you still having "online phobia".

I'm thinking of getting a new desktop computer too, myself. I'm still pondering on just updating my comp with new external hard drives or get a new one completely. Decisions. Decision. Well I hope you get the new comp that you want if you choose to go for it. $3500, hmmm, I would definitely think carefully before considering that. Can you show me what it looks like if you can?

I'm doing alright dude. A few people on RL and on here pissing me off, but I'm hanging in there. I hope you're doing well yourself.
  2. Fran
    2012-12-19 16:20
    Fran
    hey dood, you doing anything during the holidays? still playing your persona 4 arena game?

i'm planning to buy a new desktop, but the price is kind of high (about $3500). i'm still pondering
    if i'm going to get it or not. :P

anyways, hope your doing good.
  3. Kirito
    2012-12-13 16:48
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply, Xefi. Comp's been giving log on and off issues but it's fixed now... hopefully. I hate my internet provider at times, most of the time. Anyway the sig is excellent and I truly like what you've done. Impressive work as always dude, I'll give you a perfect 10 for this.

I won't need another sig for awhile so you can rest easy. Once again thanks dude, and I'm impressed with what you've made.
  4. Fran
    2012-12-12 01:50
    Fran
    i like this one more. sorry, i dont think i can fit in the Claris word. this is the best
    i can do for you right now. ^ ^

since you cant put text underneath anyways, i'll have the size of the sig same as mine.

5. Kirito
    2012-12-10 01:46
    Kirito
    Sure, have a good night, Xefi. Good to talk to you again. Later dude!
  6. Fran
    2012-12-10 01:27
    Fran
    it's fine with me. i'll find a way to manage the spacing. i'm gonna head to bed now for work
    tomorrow.

later, Kirito. *sleep*
  7. Kirito
    2012-12-10 01:05
    Kirito
    Okay let's try that one. With green and red Christmas coloring with wreathes and candy canes etc. I also want the quotes from the sig you've made earlier if you can on it.

I just want ClariS and my name too. Is that doable?
  8. Fran
    2012-12-10 00:32
    Fran
    oh the first one with the "birthday" is looking good. i can try that one out.
    i'll try that one out and put some Christmas stuffs: candy cane, green+red coloring?

let me know which you want for that picture. i'll try looking around for some candy canes
    background and some christmas theme if possible. i'm not sure about the santa hat yet.
  9. Kirito
    2012-12-10 00:27
    Kirito
    Okay Xefi. Here's some ClariS pics for you to make a sig out of. Tell me which ones work for you and we'll go from there. If you have time, that is.

Spoiler for ClariS Pics:
  10. Fran
    2012-12-10 00:13
    Fran
    ah ok. if you have more of the Claris pictures, then i can try the other ones as well.
    they might be better. just send those images and i'll try them out when i have some time. ^ ^

as for the wallpapers, i meant you picking the one that i made to make you the
    sig. i dont do request for wallpaper anymore because the time to make one takes
    a lot of effort and time. the best i can do for requests are sig right now.