AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Xefi
Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 170 of 262
  1. Xefi
    2012-09-24 23:17
    Xefi
    sure, as long as it's doable. i might not be working on it as fast since i'll
    be playing some DoA 5 tomorrow and so on. :P

and dont ask me to spar either, i cant handle it. anyways, picking up my collector
    edition tomorrow. woo hoo!
  2. Kirito
    2012-09-24 13:53
    Kirito
    Okay, I'll work on it. I wanted to do something a little "dramatic" this time.

Thanks for the advice, I'll think of something.

I might ask you to make me another sig soon if that's okay with you?
  3. Xefi
    2012-09-24 01:00
    Xefi
    you might wanna shorten the text or make them smaller, Kirito. it looks kind
    of long. or change the color of the text. just a little suggestion. ;p

EDIT: like how i like the way you did the fond with "Claris". it was colorful and pretty.
    maybe you can use that and replace the word with "Sophie" or something. lol.
  4. Kirito
    2012-09-23 14:16
    Kirito
    Really great work, I like them, Xefi.

The borders were lacking but oh well, I give you a 9.3 out of 10 for taking the time to make these for me. Sorry to bother you, and you won't hear another request from me for awhile.

Later dude!
  5. Xefi
    2012-09-23 11:50
    Xefi
    normal size.

smaller version.

no name. since i'm havent trouble with putting where the text should be.
    you can use this one if you think the one i put is out of place. ;p

sorry, dood. i dont think i have any flashy borders. you might have to stick with
    this one; it plains and simple siggy. as for the 2nd sig i was gonna do, that'll take a long time. i might not
    do that one for awhile.
  6. Kirito
    2012-09-23 00:46
    Kirito
    Okay sounds good. Remember I trust you dude, just do what you have to do and do it carefully. I know it'll be good like the ClariS ones you've made for me.
  7. Xefi
    2012-09-23 00:43
    Xefi
    i'll make two for you. i found one picture of her that looks pretty decently nice (i can probably even make a wallpaper as well).
    once they are done, you can pick whichever ones you like most and use that.
  8. Kirito
    2012-09-23 00:38
    Kirito
    Sure, I love Sophie, she's my favourite girl in the game. She's a part of my waifu concubine collect alongside few other girls.

Here's a picture you can use. Try to make the borders and sig itself colorful and flashy. Don't forget to add Kirito on it, I'll trust you on where to put it.

Your last sigs were incredible dude, no lie. I know that this one will be really amazing. I have faith in your abilities.
  9. Xefi
    2012-09-23 00:25
    Xefi
    i'll see what i can do. if you have a specific picture or how you want the sig to be like, let me know.

if you let me do my things, i'm not sure it might be to you liking. my specialty was never good
    at making sig for others. but i'm still learning. the only reason why making sig for
    others is hard for me is because i dont know their preferences.

but sure, i'll make you one of Sophie since i also like Sophie in the game as well.
  10. Kirito
    2012-09-23 00:19
    Kirito
    Can I count on you to make me one?