AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Fran
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 262
  1. Kirito
    2013-09-26 22:49
    Kirito
    Hey, Xefi. Sorry to bother you, but did you get my previous VM recently?
  2. Kirito
    2013-09-22 13:20
    Kirito
    Yo, Xefi. How's it going? After weeks of contemplating on a signature, I've finally found my piece I wish for you to work with. Here's how I want it done. It's simple so don't worry...

Ahem:
    Spoiler for Signature Image:

I hope that simple enough for you. If not well do the best you can.

Anyways, I'm 10% away from platinum for Tales of Xillia. I'm currently playing Resistence - Fall of Man and enjoying it. It's funny because I've played and beaten 2-3, but not this one yet. So pretty much all I've done was play the trilogy backwards.

I hope to hear from you soon dude. Stay safe and be sure to take your time and take it easy. Later dude!
  3. Fran
    2013-09-04 11:03
    Fran
    yeah, i seen the update on Persona 4 fighting game. honestly, i'm not all that into the Persona
    fighting game. i was hoping they add that gothic girl from P3, i think she's Junpei's
    lover? more females playable! :P

i tried out DoA 5 ultimate yesterday. the updates were nice. you can change music!
    they have songs from 2, 3, and 4. bringing back some memories when i set up the
    songs to doa 2. other than that, the game pretty much still plays the same but with more
    contents. also, you can change the menu theme song, that is properly the best thing
    ever...lol. i was getting tire of that old doa5 menu song.
  4. Kirito
    2013-09-03 20:16
    Kirito
    Sure, I will and thanks for accepting my request. I don't have an image to use right now, but will send you it via a VM when I have something. Don't worry it'll be really simple this time, promise!

I would play DOA5 Ultimate, but I don't have the money, I'm broke until next week. They've been enjoying it, so I might give it to them. I like new content and more options, and speaking of updates did you know that Persona 4 Arena is currently being updated?

Thanks, I won't let you down. It's understandable since we're getting new games and it's closer to the PS4 and Xbone launch so it's to be expected. It sucks that there's no individual endings, but I hope that Xillia 2 makes up for it, and hopefully a kiss scene or romance between Jude and Milla.

You go ahead and have fun, right now I'm going to take a break from Xillia and place a bit of fighting games. I hope I'm not too rusty.
  5. Fran
    2013-09-03 16:19
    Fran
    just send me the image and what you want on it. i'll try it out if it's nothing too hard.
    i usually just like making sigs that are easy and simplistic.

i think you should buy DoA 5 ultimate dood. it has all the updated contents and new characters/stages.
    and some extra stuffs they added in survival and added more music to the game.
    Doa 5 ultimate pretty much makes Doa5 worthless. you can let your cousins have
    that older game and you get the new and improved "ultimate" version!

good luck in platinum. i'm not too much into platinum stuffs. i probably won't be playing
    Xillia anymore in awhile since i also have other games to play. so no ending Milla even
    on Milla's side, huh? kind of disappointing. i guess we'll just have to wait for Xillia 2 then.

so anyways, i'm having my little bro. to installed my Doa5 ultimate and download One Piece Pirate Warrior 2 when he gets home from school.
    i'm going to be playing them for the time being.
  6. Kirito
    2013-09-03 14:55
    Kirito
    Hey, Xefi. Just replying to a post you made a week and a half ago. I wanted to reply, but got to busy with Tales, anime, and other games. Speaking of Tales I have 3-4 hours left of Milla's story before I'm done both stories (I've done Jude's first). After that, my plan to do a full platinum run on Jude's side first then off to Milla's. I love this game and unlocking things really keeps you playing over and over. Makes sense since Tales games have good amount of replay value. Ending between the two stories are the same, but the difference is that when the two split up, you get to see their side of events that happen.

Level is Xillia is quite excellent and really lenient because they're much enemies and challenges to do. I managed to beat the EX dungeon on my first try because I was level 89 due to patience and consistency with my leveling. Him splitting was so annoying and most of his moves do stun and take up space which was really annoying.

I might pass on DOA5 Ultimate since I don't have the game and I lent it to my cousins. I will get it back, but for now I'm too focused on Xillia and will play Miku Hatsune after my Platinum trophy run.

I know you'll probably say no, but can you please make me a signature? I miss and like your signatures and I really hope that you can find the time to make me one. I know you're busy, but I just want to ask in case if you're willing. If not it's fine, but doesn't hurt to ask right?
  7. Fran
    2013-08-19 22:21
    Fran
    I beat Xillia the other days. so much for Jude's ending...lol. there's like really no ending.
    So Milla becomes Maxwell and then it didn't even show anything about her afterward. I guess
    maybe playing her side will let you see her ending?

i'm just grinding for some grades now. and that EX dungeon boss...he is quite annoying. you
    have to beat him like 3 times. I kind of don't know what to do to kill him yet. I guess i'll have to
    level up a bit and come back.

only about 2-3 more weeks for DoA 5 ultimate. cant wait for it. I like playing that One Piece Pirate Warriors 2
    cause it's somewhat similar to Dynasty Warriors. I guess you're not into those type of game, but
    they're my faves. just going around and hacking and slashing.
  8. Kirito
    2013-08-15 11:25
    Kirito
    I'm sure you'll enjoy the ending. It's an amazing JRPG and my fave Tales game. Jude and Millia were amazing protagonists and I liked how you can pick one of the two and see their side of things. I wish RPGs can do this, but in a way that doesn't ruin the natural flow of the game's story and overall outlook. Gameplay is fun since it combined the play styles of past Tales games and Graces. I wonder what they've done to Xillia 2 to make it difference than its predecessor.

I plan to get DOA 5 Ultimate myself. I know I keep asking, but would you like to play a few games online? One Piece... I thin I'm going to pass. DOA's on my list because you know I'm a big fighting game enthusiast right?

It's fine, right now you have little to do in Xillia behinds finishing the main story. Maybe a few side quest or two and that's pretty much it. I need to get the Tera Rising online thing working, but will probably need to update my game and graphics card. Have the money to do it, but carrying my comp on the bus can be a real pain.

I know the feeling dude. Right now I'm so hyped for the PS4. Xbone not so much, MS can suck my "ahem". Anyways... yeah, right now I other games that I haven't touched yet because of playing BB and Persona, and I've been playing two much Pokemon Black and White and their respective sequels/update.

I'm going to make the Killer Instinct thread either today or tomorrow depending on my mood. I'm having issues right now, but wish me luck and do please visit the thread if I do make it.
  9. Fran
    2013-08-15 11:09
    Fran
    sweet, i guess i'm almost at the end of the game. Xillia is definitely up there with Vesperia
    for me. the combat is good and easy to play around with. if only it's longer, but i thought it
    was more than long enough...lol.

i just read on gamefaqs that they're going to release One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 on September 3.
    that's the same date that Dead or ALive 5 ultimate releases. i guess i'm going to take another
    day off to play them. :P

i'm currently taking my time on Xillia cause Tera Rising just recently gotten a good chunk
    of updates and contents to play around with. well anyways, from August till the end
    of the year, there just going to be WAY too much games coming out. and WAY too little
    time to play them all. i'm going to have a heart attack!
  10. Kirito
    2013-08-15 10:49
    Kirito
    I've already beaten Xillia and it was totally worth the wait! Best Tales game I've even played. My current fave after Symphonia than Vesperia. It was short in some aspects, but I did a few side quests for some money and to do some leveling; so maybe that way the game felt longer to me compared to others. No worries, I've beaten Maxwell (old geezer) and cleared the rest of the game and won't spoil it for you. Alvin was a prick for his betrayals, but he had his reasons. Sure the reasons can't be justifiable at times, but if you were in his situation and your world is slowly dying what would you do? I won't betray my friends, but I think he should've came clean and things would be smooth sailing from there, but of course these Tales games seem to follow the tradition of the party member being a spy or a mole to the group.

I'm finished Jude's story and it was so incredible, and I will start Millia's after I finish work today (I'm on break right now). I got good amount of grade due to leveling and Millia's arc looks like it'll be a breeze. I have plans to platinum this game. I'm 45% finished so it'll take some time, but I think I can manage.

You're about maybe 4-5 hours left in the game. You're on the home stretch dude, so hang in there. Xillia 2, I so can't wait for that to. I think it's coming earlier next year I believe and we're getting close to the end of 2013 so... I guess we better hold on a little bit longer.

One more thing: The number one gripe with the game is that Jude and Millia's romance doesn't really get built up that much. I'm so a big fan of this pairing, but I wish the romance between them were a little more constant, but wasn't really consistent due to situational events getting in the way of romantic development. The scenes between the two were great and romance was there, but wish it could've built up as satisfying as I had hoped. I hope in Xillia 2 that it gets explored more, but I heard that most of the main characters in Xillia 1 become side/supporting characters in Xillia 2.