AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Xefi
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 262
  1. Kirito
    2013-02-02 01:49
    Kirito
    Yo! Totally awesome wallpaper--Instant download. I truly would love to hear the story in a more clear concept, but the fighting aspect speaks out to me because I'm a huge fan and practitioner of fighting games. If Imageshack is giving you problems why not try Tumblr? Just a suggestion dude.

Xefizyxen's Sanctuary sounds totally good. Your name being based off that sounds even more cooler. I would love to hear more of the story if choose to pick it up again. I even recognize a few of the girls on there. The girl fighting thing reminds me a bit of Arcana Heart which I love to absolutely no end. I'll even ask you to do some Mami Tomoe wallpaper for me in the future. I truly love your work dude, keep it up!

Thanks for posing on my Cool Thing a Day thread because all I get is negative backlash from users these days. Well, it's been happening for half a year now "sighs". Where's aspirin when you need one!
  2. Xefi
    2013-02-02 01:48
    Xefi
    also, this is my favorite fight theme: "D.M. Xefizyxen vs. The Final Creation"
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...ivsTFCcopy.jpg

Xe is the main character in the story...i guess that's pretty obvious, huh? lol. :P
    and this is pretty my most fave song use for fight theme. i might have to chose another
    song for the Jewel Phoenix vs. Royal Amythyst Blade theme; the previous song just suck.

YouTube
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  3. Xefi
    2013-02-02 01:32
    Xefi
    and here is the "Vs" theme i'm talking about (i just uploaded): "Jewel Phoenix vs. Royal Amythyst Blade"
    http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5985/vscopyg.jpg

if imageshack doesnt fails to load up again. :P
  4. Xefi
    2013-02-02 01:27
    Xefi
    i can try uploading. the wallpapers are now more than 1 MB and the only place
    i know that let me upload more than 1MB is Imageshack. but often time, imageshack
    just plain suck and doesnt load up the image.

imgur seems to let me upload more than 1MB, but it really doesnt. after i upload,
    the picture's quality went down to 400Kb...lol.

also, the name Xefi isnt really my name, but i still preferred people call me by that
    name. Xe is female celestial knight from Xefizyxen's Sanctuary (a story i made up).
    all the characters in Xe's Sanc basically do are mostly fights fights and fights.
    the story doesnt make any sense to anyone but me since i know all that's going on
    and it's VERY long. i just dont have the time and energy to really finish the story anymore.

i can show you some of the characters i use as reference to the story through a wallpaper.
    remember, they're only reference, not really the characters themselve. if i actually made the
    story, then i'll use the characters image similar to them. :P

Here is a list of the characters and story directions...through wallpaper.
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...finalcopy2.jpg
  5. Kirito
    2013-02-02 01:16
    Kirito
    Really? Please show me in a PM or whenever you're comfortable. I think the VS screen thing sounds cool.

You have stalkers? Well your artwork is amazing so no surprise there, and I express sympathy at the same time.

Oh right, you're Vietnamese. Water... I'll be more careful in eating or making it. Your lunch sounds tasty and I liked soup of any kind. My cup of tea (In a generic sense:eyspin.
  6. Xefi
    2013-02-02 01:12
    Xefi
    i already finish it. it's not really much of a wallpaper more of a "Vs" screen like fighting
    game. the wallpaper i made for Sena a few days ago, that one is uber good. i havent upload
    any of them yet. even if i did, you'll need to have a resolution of 1920x1200 or 2560x1600 to
    have its correct native resolution quality.

i dont feel like uploading yet because people come and steal my stuffs. i have a
    few stalkers coming for my wallpapers. *joking*

the food i ate were more of a Vietnamese cusine. most asian food are high in SODIUM.
    have to drink a lot of water...
    my lunch was much better though. i think it was call red beets, carrots, with meat
    soup and steam rice. yeah, lunch was MUCH more beetter. :P
  7. Kirito
    2013-02-02 01:01
    Kirito
    FF6. I played a bit of it but forgot what the characters look like. Have you finished that wallpaper from previously yet?

Sounds tasty. I'm learning to make a new dish and I think I'll try that. I like asian cuisine, so yeah. I think I'll try my hand in making it.
  8. Xefi
    2013-02-02 00:57
    Xefi
    oh her...she is Terra from Final Fantasy 6. i might put her sig up again later.

i had rice with fry eggs+shrimps with tomatoes and orange juice. nothing that great.
  9. Kirito
    2013-02-02 00:53
    Kirito
    I see. I was talking about the sig with the woman with green hair. Well you answered my question.

It was my first time making them and they were great. What did you have for dinner if you don't mind me asking?
  10. Xefi
    2013-02-02 00:51
    Xefi
    she is Erio from Denpa Onna show. it's a pretty old picture i find a long ago.
    the sig isnt new. :P

cupcakes sound good.