AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Rayrah
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 132
  1. Kirito
    2014-06-09 19:45
    Kirito
    I haven't heard from you in awhile dude. I hope everything is going alright with you. How's college or uni treating you? Are you having fun? Did you make alot of friends? Anyway, I hope you're doing well.

Oh yes, I also came to wish you a happy birthday dude. Hope you have/had a great one. If you went out partying I hope it wasn't too rowdy

See you later dude. So until then, until then.
  2. Kirito
    2013-06-10 14:38
    Kirito
    That's good. How have you been and how is college or university etc?

Well I hope you're working hard and having fun. College was hard work but at the same time I had really fun. I really miss the library at the past college I went to "sighs" I miss my time there.
  3. Rayrah
    2013-06-10 06:57
    Rayrah
    Yo, thanks!

Not at all.
  4. Kirito
    2013-06-09 02:30
    Kirito
    Hey dude! It's been awhile, I just wanted to come by and wish you a happy birthday!

If I'm disturbing you, please accept my apologies. I hope you have a good one.
  5. Kirito
    2013-01-19 14:59
    Kirito
    I know this is late but thank dude. I hope you had a great Christmas yourself!
  6. Rayrah
    2012-12-25 10:19
    Rayrah
    Merry Christmas~
  7. Rayrah
    2012-12-23 21:51
    Rayrah
    Yo, sorry I was very busy with exams. I've a month off, so I'm free.

Haha, yeah, Histy is adorable. Glad to see you're enjoying the game.

Oh, that's right, you wanted make to make you some sort of gif, right?
  8. Kirito
    2012-12-10 01:01
    Kirito
    Popping by to say hey dude.

I played Hyper Dimensional Neptunia and I truly love the series. Played the first game and when I saw Histy's (Histoire) human form I nearly fainted from how cute she was "squeals". No lie dude, I nearly did.

Just saying hi, sorry to bother you and if I am I apologize. See you dude.
  9. Rayrah
    2012-10-30 20:07
    Rayrah
    Yo, bud.

Sure. Just throw the image at me, and I'll have it for you as soon as I can.
  10. Kirito
    2012-10-30 02:22
    Kirito
    Hey dude, it's been awhile. If I'm bothering you accept my apologies-- I'll make this quick.

I have an image can you make me a gif out of it? If you can't that's fine and I don't want to put you in an time consuming or awkward position.

Once again, sorry to bother you. You won't hear from me anytime soon, promise. Later dude.