AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Rayrah
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 132
  1. Kirito
    2012-06-17 15:50
    Kirito
    As for my story I'll send you a PM about it soon, cool? As for romance, I'm still hanging in there and I won't stop searching for that special someone. I still need to find myself after all, I'm enjoying my anime, gaming, and work life in general so there's no rush.

Resident Evil 6 and Persona 4 Arena and Golden are on my watch list of this year. I already have Persona 4 Arena pre-ordered but I need to change it because of the extra stuff coming with the game ie. soundtracks and special colors for all characters etc.

Over 5 hours in, nicely done you were half way there. There's always next time. I'm tell you the story of how I've done some other time if you're interesting. I'm still waiting for a reply from you for PSN but I have MSN and I'm getting as Skype account soon.

By the time you're in college I'll still be working because I plan to go to university next year after I save some money. Between the games I'm getting and the upcoming anime convention I'm going to, I need to save up.

Sorry to take up your time later dude!
  2. Rayrah
    2012-06-17 13:07
    Rayrah
    Mission Update: 05:22:43. I have to stop now.
  3. Rayrah
    2012-06-17 11:53
    Rayrah
    It's nice to know that people like you are still around. And ooh, nice. Would you mind telling me the general idea? The 'synopsis', if you will. Mhmm, procrastination.. yeah, I know how that story goes. P:

Aww. :/ Well, I hope you find the one you're looking for; good luck! I guess that's one way to look at it. Real life isn't as ideal as anime makes it out to be, thus finding such a romance may be very difficult; nevertheless, I really hope that you do.

Yeah, bro. So hyped. October? That's fine. I just I'll be in college by then, and not repeating the final year, heh.

Alright, see ya!
  4. Kirito
    2012-06-17 11:34
    Kirito
    I'm more of someone who wants to obtain something through effort rather than have something given to me. I've always gotten awards, recognition, and praise while growing up because of my honest and caring nature. I'm a nice guy in real life and I tend to be a procrastinator most of the time. As for my novel, I'm writing it right now. I've got the characters, plot, and premise all written down and putting it on MS Word. I'm still on 24 pages though, gaming, anime and procrastination... I'll get back into the groove of things.

Romance for me is complicated... I'm still recovering from a horrible break-up with an ex. I just hope that I can at least get a mature girl before or at university. Well no matter how much pain you feel the pain will eventually subside. I know romance can be a bitch, trust me, but I just hope for once I get an anime love encounter before I hit 30, a guy like me can hope can I not...

Anyway yes Resident Evil 6 comes October 2nd of this year. Have you watched the demos from E3? Well the release date is closer than you realize, interesting, eh.

I need to head out now! Nice talking to you as always dude. Peace out and my the Duel Skills be with you!
  5. Rayrah
    2012-06-17 11:23
    Rayrah
    Mhm. It confuses most people, haha. Ooh, nice. That's really cool bro; more people should follow their hearts and work as what they want to, instead of succumbing to desire and selling their souls for the monotonous work that gets a high wage. Have you got any ideas (characters, plot, premise, etc) for your stories yet?

Ahh, I see. I imagine that course will be very enjoyable. Good luck! Haha.. that may prove to be difficult. Romance is a bitch like that. xD

Ooh, awesome! The Vita looks really nice. Wait, wait, wait! Resident Evil 6 is coming out this year? When? D:
  6. Kirito
    2012-06-17 11:12
    Kirito
    Biomedical Engineering interesting. Yeah, I'm a writer...freelance writer to be exact. But I haven't gotten my first paid writing job yet, sadly. I work part-time at a bookstore to keep myself afloat which I like!

I'm going back to University to study creative writing and journalism because I want to become an a professional anime journalist/blogger and a light novel writer like Reki Kawahara and Gen Urobochi. Plus I want to go back to school to see if I can get an "anime" style romance before my school life comes to an end.

I plan to get a Vita soon for only Persona 4 Golden and others games. My wishlist for this year are Persona 4 Arena and Golden plus Resident Evil 6.
  7. Rayrah
    2012-06-17 10:23
    Rayrah
    Yeah, to study Biomedical Engineering! For writing? Ooh, that sounds interesting; what kind of things do you plan on writing? Novels? And thanks!

Haha, I wish I could say the same for myself. Honours Level Mathematics has a 80% failure rate here, and since my course requires consists mainly of maths, I won't get it if I fail (I MIGHT).

Oh, my bad, haha. Do you plan on getting a Vita any time soon?
  8. Kirito
    2012-06-17 10:09
    Kirito
    Really you're going to college? What for? I'm planning to go back to school, well university for writing next year. Happy belated birthday dude, after when finals are over just go out with a bang!

I know you'll do well, I have faith in you. Oh yes you're thinking of Persona 4 Golden. Persona 4 Golden is the RPG game for the Vita. Persona 4 Arena is the 2D fighter, that I'm working forward too, that's coming out for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
  9. Rayrah
    2012-06-17 09:58
    Rayrah
    Haha, it's alright. But the problem is that.. this is THE last Chemistry exam I'll ever be sitting. Unless I decide to repeat this final year. If everything goes well (which it mightn't), I'll be attending college after summer is over.

Haha, yeah, I am. Ah, rightio.

My 18th birthday fell during our finals, so my party got held off until later. Gonna drink ourselves silly. xD

Oh, isn't Arena for the PSV?
  10. Kirito
    2012-06-17 09:54
    Kirito
    Chemistry exams..."sighs" those were the days!) Really fun class because I liked science.

Just do what you can and hang in there, summer is just around the corner. I have work so and I'm on break right now. Once again best of luck, Sword Art Online and Persona 4 Arena are just around the corner...can't wait!