AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Rayrah
Showing Visitor Messages 131 to 140 of 141
  1. Rayrah
    2012-06-03 19:14
    Rayrah
    Indeed! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Oooh, awesome! Who do you main in Blazblue and Guilty Gear? I haven't played them, but I've heard a lot about them. The only fighter I've played within in the past year or so on my ps3 was Arcana Heart 3. A great game, but my internet sucks so online is boring. >_<

Oh, what other genres do you like? :3
  2. Kirito
    2012-06-03 18:48
    Kirito
    I like the romance in SAO too because of the common interests and insecurities that the two characters shared. They really fit each other well, they're an awesome, kick-ass pair!

I have a PS3 and as for fighting games I play Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, and the upcoming Persona 4 Arena and Under Night/In-Birth game that's coming out soon. I'm a huge fighting game fan but I do play other genres though.
  3. Rayrah
    2012-06-03 18:39
    Rayrah
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't come across a story this good in, well, ever! I just love the romance so damn much. Ahh, cool. Fighting games? On what platform; PC, Arcade, PS3, 360, or all of the above?

No problem, and..

4. Kirito
    2012-06-03 18:29
    Kirito
    I'm truly looking forward to it myself. I read the light novels and I fell in love with the series instantly. Like before I started using Kirito has a nickname myself for when I enter fighting game tournaments because the character is cool and he's a gamer like yours truly.

Thanks for the friend request, let's get along well fellow SAO fan "brofist"!
  5. Rayrah
    2012-06-03 18:22
    Rayrah
    You sir, have great taste in romance! Friend req. sent ~

Agreed, haha. Even though I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't looking forward to seeing Kirito in action this July. :3
  6. Kirito
    2012-06-03 18:21
    Kirito
    Kirito x Asuna all the way!

Cute girls with swords = win
  7. Rayrah
    2012-06-03 18:19
    Rayrah
    Ahh, right. I was just making sure you didn't choose Kirito only to find out that it was actually something else later. Better safe than sorry, haha!

Actually, no, I didn't. But thanks for that! XD

Oooh, Asuna x Kirito, amirite? xD
  8. Kirito
    2012-06-03 17:48
    Kirito
    I already know what it is.

Spoiler for Kirito's True Name:

Avid SAO/Reki Kawahara fan here and proud of it!
  9. Rayrah
    2012-06-03 17:43
    Rayrah
    Ahh, cool. Yeah, I thought that might've been the case since you're in the SAO social group, haha. It certainly is a nice name, but.. it isn't his real name. His real name is quite similar, though. Let me know if you want to know what it is. :3
  10. Kirito
    2012-06-03 17:34
    Kirito
    It's because it's a nickname I use when I play in fighting game tournaments. I also use it as my username on other sites as well, plus I like the name and the character (since he's a gamer like myself!).