AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Rayrah
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 132
  1. Rayrah
    2012-10-09 16:08
    Rayrah
    Sure, throw a gif at me anyway, and I'll tell you when I think I'll have the avatar and/or signature for you. I don't mind.

--

Yo.

Alright! You're going to have fun with Evil! Chaos, or whatever comes after Evil, is much more punishing, though..

Laters.
  2. Kirito
    2012-10-08 19:34
    Kirito
    Hey dude, I'm just saying hi.

After taking a little break from Graces to play Persona. I'm going do it! I'm going to start a new game on Graces on the Evil difficult. I completed my first game on Hard, but didn't go the extra mile since by then I was already done the game. I've think I've mastered the side-stepping mechanic and the timing to get CC is strict, but it's fun none the less.

Well that's pretty it. Sorry to take up time, if you don't want to read this it's fine, delete, report it do what you see fit. Just letting you how I'm doing in Graces. Later dude.
  3. Kirito
    2012-10-03 12:04
    Kirito
    I don't have any gif to use, but I'll think of one. Also remember: You don't have to make requests or talk to me if you don't want too. If you want to say no just it, I won't get mad at you or anything. I just don't want to come off as me using you to make me stuff and pester you for questions.

As long as you understand.
  4. Rayrah
    2012-10-03 07:23
    Rayrah
    Sure. What is it? I'm not very busy today. :3

Haha, alright. xD
  5. Kirito
    2012-10-02 21:46
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply, but want I really wanted to ask you was a request for another gif from you, that's all. Hence why "Just forget about it"!

Tsundere doesn't fit my RL description. I'm genuinely honest and open to a fault, remember that!
  6. Rayrah
    2012-09-26 17:47
    Rayrah
    My schedule is fine.. It's just a matter of me trying to get with a girl, get a good social life going, and of course, put my head down and study. Trying to balance those things. It might be a few weeks before I can actively watch anime again. x:

Haha, you sound like a tsundere. ;p
  7. Kirito
    2012-09-26 17:43
    Kirito
    It's fine dude, don't worry about it. You have things to do, right?

Now get on with your schedule!!!

I'm not upset or anything, promise.
  8. Rayrah
    2012-09-26 17:41
    Rayrah
    Hm? What's up? Whatever it is, I've been very busy for the past few weeks with trying to settle in the college successfully and not fail. xD

Is it about the SAO fic?
  9. Kirito
    2012-09-26 17:37
    Kirito
    Hey dude, I was wonder if you... just forget forget it sorry.
  10. Kirito
    2012-09-19 08:50
    Kirito
    Hey dude, just letting you know how I'm doing if that's okay with you.

I'm just near the end of Tales of Graces. The story, twists, and the game was everything I could ever ask for. The most interesting part for far have been learning about Sophie's origins, really trippy stuff.

The avi's were amazing dude. I won't bother you for a new one anytime soon so rest assured.

Have you played FFXIII-2 yet? Me too, despite Versus not being canceled anymore they're still letting an atrocity like the XIII series live. They were going to cancel Versus for XIII-3, get the hell out of here SE, seriously.