AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Rayrah
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 132
  1. Rayrah
    2012-09-17 19:15
    Rayrah
    Well, yeah, we're always rushing around, it seems.

Oh.. that's just.. weird.. :s

Ahh, nice! It should be more fun that way, but then again, I like punishing games, so yeah.

Oh, yeah, I noticed that. Thanks, buddy!

Ah! I'm glad you like he avatars. Hm, up to you. If you ever want to talk about, bring up the topic, and we'll chat. I've been quite disappointed with the Final Fantasy series (Lightning Returns, what the hell is this shit? WHERE'S MY VERSUS?)..
  2. Kirito
    2012-09-17 12:00
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply. I absolutely love them. 10/10. Great work dude, I'm impressed. I'm going to be off for a while so when you've logged on, I'd like to get back to the Final Fantasy discussions we were having before our little falling out.

If you can't that's fine, just do what you have to do. I'll see you later or whenever you're on. Peace dude!
  3. Rayrah
    2012-09-16 18:43
    Rayrah
    I made two versions:

It was difficult to get her twin tails into the fair, so.. it looks quite crappy. The second one does look nicer, but without her twin tails.. she feels different. Ahaha, it was a difficult scene, but I hope at least one of them is to your liking... Welp, I'm going to go sleep now. Gotta get up in a few hours.. ahah.. fuck. I'll reply to your message sometime later.. check my wall for a notice.
  4. Kirito
    2012-09-16 16:53
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply, I had to step out and do some stuff.

Anyway, college students can't seem to be patient these days when it comes to schedule. I took a bus that takes an hour from my house to the school and I was seriously content with that.

No joke, people and my favourite always reference it when they talk about how each respective member is doing "shudders". I don't look girlish, trust me on that.

I upped the difficult. The rewards are great but the challenge is rough. Still Dwarven Vow #32: Cross the stone bridge after you've tested it.

I trust don't worry, I rep your worked btw. But I won't tell you what I said though.
  5. Rayrah
    2012-09-16 14:24
    Rayrah
    Yeah, that's so true. Too true, even. =/

Seriously? Whoa. x:

Hm, well it's harder, but items drop more often and stuff. It's worth the challenge! Take your time, though.

Cool, no problem.
  6. Kirito
    2012-09-16 13:21
    Kirito
    Getting from home to cool took an hour but it was a hassle when you have college students pushing you to get on the bus. Seriously, people have no patience these days.

It's fine and people, including my family, also said that I would make a pretty convincing girl because I look like my older sister in terms of her facial appearance.

Moderate down the road is no cakewalk, trust me, as I'm getting mauled by enemies and they're taking even more longer to kill. After I'm finished with Barona Castle I'll set it to hard because I want to challenge and see what I've learned from side stepping. I really like the side stepping but it can work against you if you don't position yourself correctly. I know because I died twice from that notion.

Just take your time dude. I know it'll be good just like the SAO stuff you made in your art thread a few days ago.
  7. Rayrah
    2012-09-16 13:09
    Rayrah
    Ah, that so? Then it was well worth the constant trips. Haha, I hate mine, too.

Ah, yeaaah, I know that feel, bro.

I see. You should set the difficulty as high as possible, as the game might be a cakewalk if you don't. You need to have 100-200 battles on the highest difficulty available to unlock the next difficulty, and then you need to have 300 battles on that difficulty to unlock the final difficulty, which is very punishing, but very, very fun.

Yep! I know exactly what you mean.

Okay, cool.
  8. Kirito
    2012-09-16 13:03
    Kirito
    Commuting from home, I admit was tiring, but convenient because it saved me money. I hate "them" (my internet provider) most of the time, pricks.

My name isn't really complicated, but the wording at times sort of throw people off. It's understandable but annoying most of the time.

I'm on the moderate level. It's above normal but close to hard. I play to up the difficulty after I nailed the combat, because I'm still experimenting with it. The side stepping mechanic is fun but the input when you're on a awkward position on the screen is weird because, you know I play Devil May Cry, right? When I side step I sort of input a "DMC" motion where you can just press the intended direction and it'll be fine.

Sure just take your time, here's something you should know about me. I'm a real nice and patience guy. So just do what you have to do first before committing to anything. It's fine, trust me on this.
  9. Rayrah
    2012-09-16 12:55
    Rayrah
    Yep. Ah.. commuting from home must've been very tiring.. Haha.. yeah.. I can relate to that. Damn ISPs..

Really? People get it wrong that often? :3

Ah.. fair enough. What difficulty are you playing on?

Sure, that should be very easy. I'm currently going over some notes and whatnot, so it might be a while before I do so (I'll try to get it done tonight, though).
  10. Kirito
    2012-09-16 12:32
    Kirito
    So your own private house, sweet. I commuted from home, but I did live on my own for awhile before I got screwed over. My internet is fast but it always switches on and off at random.

I love to be the voice of reason, hence the namesake I've carried for a few years now. I hate it when people get my name (real name) wrong though (ie Oojima Yuuki, Love, Election, Chocolate).

I spent about 2 and a half hours to finish it, if you minus the gameplay. I spent half and hour getting use to the combat and after that it's been smooth sailing. I plan to master this game along with the other 6 I'm doing.

Spoiler for One of my Waifu's: