AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Richocet
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
  1. Kirito
    2012-06-24 13:34
    Kirito
    Thanks, I'lm going to start to writing it right away. I'm a little nervous to be honest because when I make threads no one ever visits them and I want this to be a fun project for being to view and enjoy. I'm a writer and I don't have any confidence in my skill to please readers.

I'll be sure to let you know if I need help on this.
  2. Richocet
    2012-06-24 13:29
    Richocet
    Well whatever u have planned u hv my support and help if u require any
  3. Kirito
    2012-06-24 12:40
    Kirito
    Agreed, plus that was the point of their relationship. Since Jirou was the first person she could open her heart too, she started to become more carefree and open, but her awesome tsun tendencies remained. Jirou also felt obligated to accept help from her in a means to make a comfortable connection because he started to see her as a means of importance similar to how he feels about Subaru. However Subaru was special, but Usami was their for "breaking down her walls" to say the least.
  4. Richocet
    2012-06-24 12:30
    Richocet
    So this could be a two-birds-one-stone thing, helping out jirou and also making herself more bolder or outgoings
  5. Kirito
    2012-06-24 12:08
    Kirito
    That's true, don't worry I haven't forgotten that. I mean, who doesn't want to love and protect her. Right now, she's finally opening her heart and welcoming other people so it's a great window of opportunity to be creative and open minded about this.
  6. Richocet
    2012-06-24 12:04
    Richocet
    If they are a couple now I think its appropriate that she would want security and want to know how it feels to be in a relation where she can trust others
  7. Kirito
    2012-06-24 12:01
    Kirito
    Isn't that something on a Kanade scale level? I mean, it could work but since Usami is more "tame" than the other heroines, it'll be kind of tricky to be hazardous considering her character.
  8. Richocet
    2012-06-24 11:51
    Richocet
    Yeah, I was thinking the climax of the story might be in the cliche-stuck-on-ferris-wheel with them also hitting other couples' rides
  9. Kirito
    2012-06-24 11:30
    Kirito
    True, don't change what works. I think Usami is more "tame" in her boldness while Kanade was kind of over the top.
  10. Richocet
    2012-06-24 11:27
    Richocet
    Nah, cuz I wanted the same thing, that they do some bold stuff to help him and hilarity ensues