AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 78
  1. Kirito
    2013-08-17 19:45
    Kirito
    Alright I'm all good to go! It's only a matter a time before the airing. It's so close that my chest is tightening and my anxiety won't go down. I think I'll go buy some snacks or play on the PS3 for a bit to help calm my nerves.
  2. Soverence
    2013-08-17 11:59
    Soverence
    Okay, I have sent you the guest pass! It says there should be a private message telling you how to redeem it.
  3. Kirito
    2013-08-16 15:31
    Kirito
    Alright, I just created my Crunchyroll account!

Spoiler for CR - User Name:
  4. Soverence
    2013-08-16 15:05
    Soverence
    Yeah, just make a free account and let me know your name on there once you do, that way I can gift you the guest pass so you can watch the episodes the moment they get released .
  5. Kirito
    2013-08-16 15:00
    Kirito
    I don't have a Crunchyroll account of any kind. I guess I'll have to make it.
  6. Soverence
    2013-08-16 14:53
    Soverence
    well do you have a free account at least? I need you to have one so I can gift you the guest pass.
  7. Kirito
    2013-08-16 14:37
    Kirito
    Yes I do need one because I don't have a Crunchyroll account. Sorry about that!
  8. Soverence
    2013-08-16 14:24
    Soverence
    Before I respond to that whole message, I forget, did you need a guest pass to crunchyroll to watch the premiere of OreImo tomorrow or no?
  9. Kirito
    2013-08-15 22:18
    Kirito
    Never expected a reply from you so sudden. None the less...

Ahem:

Two more days, huh? Can't wait! I have get my heart and snacks ready. I'm happy that you're a Kirino, I like her myself and she's my 3rd fave of the girl. Like I said: about the ending I find it acceptable. I enjoyed it, but my feelings of it is just that of "acceptable" to say the least.

If you're looking for some new group for JRPGs why don't you give the Tales series a chance? I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia, and totally worth the wait and money I've spent on it. You have a PS3 right? If so, why don't you buy it or rent to give it a shot? FF15 looks great, but at the same time skeptical about the company working on the game. I'm glad that the previous Square Enix president is gone, but I feel like the "influential" presence of mind still lingers in the workplace as well... and that is worrying. JRPGs is a niche market, but I enjoy investing my time into them. I love games with good stories, characters, and art styles, so that's what draws me to them in the long run.

Don't have Steam, but might get it in the future. Right now consoles is where it is at for me due to me being a big console supporter for over 19 years. Have a PS4 pre ordered and I don't see a reason to cancel it now due to me being a big Sony fan. MS can go suck... On second thought they get two big middle fingers from me. Not big on MMO's at the moment, they seem really generic. Looks fun, but it doesn't make me feel like it's "gamer fun". Probably my console mindset being a little biased, but I might consider picking them up in the long run. But for now my comp must remain used for BD anime downloads and emulators.

Summer isn't that bad, but isn't exciting. Out of all the show I'm following only three make me the most hyped. The others to, but not as much as the three. I haven't looked at the full fall listings yet. I will after writing my reply to you.

A long bus ride for a 2-3 stay can be troublesome, but it can be doable. Plus, when the time comes we can take about that more in full detail, right? Not much of a hockey fan, so I can't relate to the Bruins etc. But I did remember their name correctly so that's good. That's good, whenever I go to cons I just go, eat, and just go home and reorganize my collection. I don't remember the last con I've been to, but... it brings back happy but painful memories... yeah.

People say I'm nice guy throughout my life. I just can't abandon others or see them get hurt. My parents say to look out for myself, but I'm just like shounen protagonist in some ways. I don't smile 90% of the time because I sort off "forgotten" how to. Don't get me wrong, I laugh like most people, but smiling is a different story.I know that's family, but to me it's a big hindrance in my peace keeping lifestyle. I love them, but always need to have the aspirin ready when things go awry.

Really? The series is about to close? How many volumes of the LN were published? Some stories I feel drift from the context that made it great in the first place is often replaced by others means to satisfy newcomers more than less the fans. SAO to me have done this, but Oreigaru sort of broke that trend because the characters, story, and premise were fleshed out and really natural. It's hard to say, some people like bitchy tsundere while others don't. Kirino is bratty, but not the point where you should hate her. It's all about consistency, Kirino was in tune with her characters, but I felt like the anime and novel should've shown her development a bit more and left her come out of her shell in someways that doesn't seem forced or shallow. But to me she's just staying within her characters, but slowly showing her changes in ways that are deemed "conveniently situational".

Of course! ClariS do love to make great music and I love them to death. Stylish, cute, cool, and artistic what more can you ask for, right? I wonder what new single would be used in the 3rd Madoka movie, but for now I'll hype myself for it. As for tickets, I'll check if they're taking pre-tickets now! This movie is going to be one for the history books that's for sure. Did you know that a new Madoka project will be worked on after the movie arc ends?
  10. Soverence
    2013-08-15 21:08
    Soverence
    I am so excited about the OreImo ending comes out in two days , personally I loved it but that is probably just because I am such a big Kirino fan . Well at least your opinion seems to be better than most other people's who's "girl didn't win" which mainly seemed to be the whole series was shit and was never good anyway.

Yeah, there are some games from the series that I enjoy but for the most part I have just found them middle of the field or below average which really isn't worth my time. I do like the looks of FF15 though, it seems to have changed quite a few things so I might be willing to give it a try and see how it goes. We aren't even going to talk about FF14 and how much of a mess that was . Yeah, although I feel recently that the JRPG market has been a little slow, might be because of the console gen switch coming up.

I have games on the computer, like I have steam and have gotten games on there because there are some genres that just don't work off of the computer. Games like starcraft, total war, civilization, league, etc, just don't work on consoles all that well. I will probably end up getting the PS4 in the long run but I have decided to wait at least a year after their launch to get one. I am content with the current gen I have and there are a bunch of games on this gen that I still need to play so I can wait it out that is for sure.

Yeah, I am going to try and enjoy this season since it looks like, to me at least, that the next season is going to be weaker than the Summer season. Don't get me wrong, there are some shows that have already caught my eye for the Fall season but I don't think there is going to be that many strong shows in it.

Yeah Bus rides aren't that bad at all and 5-6 hours isn't really that bad of a trip, a little lengthy for a weekend stay or so but still very do-able. Yeah, most countries don't know too much about areas outside of their own country. People know where all the big countries are but get into specific areas in a country they aren't from and no one will know what you are talking about. Yes sir, the Boston Bruins, they got so close to winning it all this year :'(, next year, next year . Everyone loves their naps, and yeah bringing your laptop would be a good idea, last year after the cons we usually went back to our friends place and played video games/watched anime.

Hmmm, well being a helpful person is a good thing, yes there are going to be people who are going to try and take advantage of you but you can't let that stop you from helping others. I was like that in high school as well, I have started talking and being a little more sociable since I got to college but I still like just sitting back and listening every so often. Yeah that sounds about right for siblings, yeah love them but at the same time you hate them sort of thing.

Hmm you can go more into it, I am willing to discuss OreImo for hours on end if you so wanted to . Ahh, yeah I remember discussing Saori with you so I thought she was your favorite but that makes sense as well. Yeah, that reaction seems about right, I guess at the early screening of the ending when he rejects her most of the Ruri fans left at that point so being angry seems like the normal response. The story routes in the games are really awesome actually, even if they aren't "canon" i like how they are written by the original author and they all still have the same charm as the actual series. My favorite route in the games is the Kanako route personally.

Yeah that is how I feel about Eita x Masuzu as well, I believe the final novel for this series is coming out soon or already has come out? I don't remember which but I know if not yet it will be soon. I will have to read up on how it all ends cause I still like the series even if the anime was a little bit of a disappointment to me. I understand what you mean about presentation, even a great story presented in a shitty way can come off as a bad story. I feel like the few signs of development/appreciation Kirino shows in the anime are just overlooked because of how few in number they are compared to her being somewhat bitchy.

Yeah I am happy to hear that they are still keeping up with working and making new songs. I am hoping for a screening of the 3rd and final movie in Boston because if their is I am without a doubt getting tickets for it.