AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 79
  1. Kirito
    2013-06-08 13:33
    Kirito
    The overall episode was okay. The part where Kyousuke had to pick up Kirino on the censored Meruru bike was really amusing. The rest were good, but I'm really sad that ClariS were mentioned and they didn't show them! I was hoping that they'd sing an insert song, but the price of getting one's hopes up can really slap you in the face in the end.

Oh yes, when Kanoko said, "I sing better than ClariS.", I was like laughing and saying "Get the f**k out of here!". I know it's an anime, but as a dedicated ClariS fan I just can't forgive that.

You don't have to respond if you don't want to. As for the final volume I'm avoiding threads, spoilers, pictures and anything related to that because I want to see the conclusion in person.
  2. Soverence
    2013-06-08 13:25
    Soverence
    Well what did you think of today's episode? There was some mentions of ClariS at least it seems, I honestly was kind of expecting to see the concert at the end there with them doing the OP.

Also I will respond to you eventually, over the past 3 days I have only been on Oreimo related forums and the like since the final volume of the novel was released.
  3. Kirito
    2013-06-01 21:51
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply. Just got back home and I saw what you've written, but needed to go over what I wanted to point out and try to relate and understand your opinion on things. None the less, let's get started.

Ahem:

Sure, I'll mark March 21 2014 on my calendar. If we're still friends by that time I will definitely love to go attend a convention with you. Better start saving up. I've been to the States once and since I pay rent and not that much, I'm sure I'll be able to pay for a play to stay during that time...hopefully.

I love having weekends off because I have the time to relax and enjoy my gaming and anime experience. The anime is really getting awkward, but it's a weird anime in the first place and I'm always the time to finish what I start.

I know that S2 of Oreimo has a more "serious" direction while at the same time holding a bit of the comedic value of the past season. I think the drama and situational circumstances between the character have been going better than I thought it was going to be. After looking at the bigger picture, my faith in S2 has gotten better. It's like I said: I love Oreimo and I will faithfully follow this from now until its end. Next week is the wedding dress episode, I hope to see ClariS! Impossible dream, I know, but won't stop me from hoping.

I'm definitely faithful to the characters and artist's that I love. Most of the characters I pick in anime never win in romance, but thank Buddha for fanfiction. I know it's not canon, but it's easier to drown your mind in some things rather than accept a crushing reality at times.

OreShura was cliched in terms of character and story, but don't most harems use familiar personality and story tropes just to "sell" characterization while at the same time the series tries to maintain its own sense of entity. I never read the OreShura or HenNeko manga or novels because I'm focusing on series that hardly get noticed, and hopefully garnish attention.

It's good that you're nice, but sometimes being a little too kind can be painful at times. I still don't know how to handle it so I can come across as pessimistic or socially inept in that regard.

Spoiler for ClariS Reply:
  4. Soverence
    2013-05-27 14:09
    Soverence
    I don't mind, long posts are fun to respond to.

Spoiler for Long Reply:

I don't mind people being overly excited about their fandoms, its fun to see people talk about something they passionately like. Don't worry about it, if I was looking for a professional response to anything, I wouldn't be posting on a internet forum .

Spoiler for ClariS:
  5. Kirito
    2013-05-26 16:35
    Kirito
    Sorry for talking up your space and time! I'll keep it moderate next time promise. Anyway...

Ahem:

Spoiler for Long Post Sorry!:

Me? A ClariS master "tugs heart" You're making me blush here. You're the First to positively acknowledge my ClariS fandom on here. Most people either find it annoying or don't care about them, which makes me sad!

Thanks that means a lot!

Anyway to answer your question: I'm sort of mixed about that. I'll explain it like this...

I'm no professional journalist or talent scout or agent, just bear with me.

Ahem:

Spoiler for Personal ClariS Feelings:
  6. Soverence
    2013-05-26 08:57
    Soverence
    I did, thanks for the thoughts . Come south and join me next year than I usually go to the same convention once a year, they are costly so going to more than one a year is hard on a college student's salary.

Now to respond to the rest of the stuff from the other message:

Good to here that you are getting use to your new job, good luck with patching things up with your friend! I am sure that you are and that you have the release date locked down in your mind. I will do that now actually (well, after writing this), I have some free time. All good choices, although I just can't get into Aku no Hana, not even the art just the story, it was creepy to read and it is just too much for me to watch.

They did drop/rearrange a lot of stuff from the novels but I think they did that because of the amount of time they have to actually tell the rest of the story, also I like to think of the two as different things, the anime has its story/flow and the light novels has its own story/flow (even if the stories are the same).

If I had to take a guess, ep. 9 will finish volume 8, volume 9 will be overall skipped or get one episode to do the wedding chapter because it plays a small role in later story. volume 10 will get 2 episodes, one for the party and one for Ayase basically. volume 11 will get 2 episodes to cover the past of the siblings, and volume 12 will get 2 or 3 episodes based upon if they actually do the volume 9 episode or not.

Hanazawa is a good voice actress, that is for sure. Personally I am loving the second season, it does feel a little rushed but I am kind of use to that in anime adaptations, I also love how true they stick to the source material though. Some other series like HenNeko and OreShura really changed the characters/story in to more sterotypical roles in order to sell more, Oreimo really doesn't do that, in the first or second season.

Sorry for talking so much about Oreimo, it is the one series I could probably just keep talking about, so I will stop that now that I will be sending you a wall of it .

I got a question for you, once ClariS gets out of highschool, do you think they should actually reveal who they are and do live performances and such or keep the characters/front they have that portrays them? Personally I feel like either choice could be a good thing but I wanted to see what you would think Claris Master.
  7. Kirito
    2013-05-24 23:28
    Kirito
    Okay. Hope you have fun at the convention tomorrow. I haven't been to one in quite awhile myself and to be honest I'm a bit jealous.

Be sure to take it easy, have fun, and remember Dwarven Vow #10: Play well, plays lots!
  8. Soverence
    2013-05-24 22:55
    Soverence
    Don't worry, I have been busy this weekend for the most part, I am at Anime Boston so I have been spending most of my time at the convention and not really much else. Where did you disappear to for so long anyway? I am assuming life just pulled you away but I thought I would ask anyhow. I will answer to the rest of your message tomorrow or Monday if I get really pressed for time and sleep, I am going to get to bed now so I can actually stay awake tomorrow during my convention
  9. Kirito
    2013-05-24 20:24
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply. After my lengthy absence I'm still trying to get back into the groove of things. Please note: I'm not ignoring you just trying to reestablishing on here again so I can be "up to date" so to speak. I will get back to you because I'm the type to read and respond after all. Trust me, after years of checking emails and replying constantly every 5 minutes will do that to you.

Anways...

Ahem:

To answer your question I'm doing great. Getting used to my new job and trying to make up with a friend on here. I'm a little tired and pissed off at the moment, but great none the less. I'm really psyched for the new ClariS album that's coming out next month. The info is on the ClariS fan page on AS so check that out if you have time. I'm currently following Railgun S, Photo Kano, Oregairu, Aku no Hana, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge. and Hentai Neko.

As for Oreimo 2 I'm thinking of dropping it because some parts of the anime sort of rearranged some things the novels had, and left out somethings that should've been added to the series. I'm still hoping that ClariS will make an appearance like they did in the novels, but I'm being cautiously optimistic about it, just like the adaptation itself. Don't get me wrong,

I love Oreimo, but the S2 had me scratching my head and wondering how they'll be doing things from now until the series (both anime and novels) end. I'm loving the season overall, but for me the best thing I like about the season is the OP song sung by said artistes I love to death, that's it! Well to be honest, ClariS coming to sing the OP was the one single thing that makes me continue to watch this despite my heavy skepticism of the S2 adaptation.

It's saddening because I love Kuroneko and her seiyuu the lovely Kana Hanazawa, but... I'm just not feeling it like I did S1. I don't know about you, but that's just how I feel.
  10. Soverence
    2013-05-22 11:09
    Soverence
    Hiya, how have you been?