AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 75
  1. Kirito
    2013-05-26 16:35
    Kirito
    Sorry for talking up your space and time! I'll keep it moderate next time promise. Anyway...

Ahem:

Spoiler for Long Post Sorry!:

Me? A ClariS master "tugs heart" You're making me blush here. You're the First to positively acknowledge my ClariS fandom on here. Most people either find it annoying or don't care about them, which makes me sad!

Thanks that means a lot!

Anyway to answer your question: I'm sort of mixed about that. I'll explain it like this...

I'm no professional journalist or talent scout or agent, just bear with me.

Ahem:

Spoiler for Personal ClariS Feelings:
  2. Soverence
    2013-05-26 08:57
    Soverence
    I did, thanks for the thoughts . Come south and join me next year than I usually go to the same convention once a year, they are costly so going to more than one a year is hard on a college student's salary.

Now to respond to the rest of the stuff from the other message:

Good to here that you are getting use to your new job, good luck with patching things up with your friend! I am sure that you are and that you have the release date locked down in your mind. I will do that now actually (well, after writing this), I have some free time. All good choices, although I just can't get into Aku no Hana, not even the art just the story, it was creepy to read and it is just too much for me to watch.

They did drop/rearrange a lot of stuff from the novels but I think they did that because of the amount of time they have to actually tell the rest of the story, also I like to think of the two as different things, the anime has its story/flow and the light novels has its own story/flow (even if the stories are the same).

If I had to take a guess, ep. 9 will finish volume 8, volume 9 will be overall skipped or get one episode to do the wedding chapter because it plays a small role in later story. volume 10 will get 2 episodes, one for the party and one for Ayase basically. volume 11 will get 2 episodes to cover the past of the siblings, and volume 12 will get 2 or 3 episodes based upon if they actually do the volume 9 episode or not.

Hanazawa is a good voice actress, that is for sure. Personally I am loving the second season, it does feel a little rushed but I am kind of use to that in anime adaptations, I also love how true they stick to the source material though. Some other series like HenNeko and OreShura really changed the characters/story in to more sterotypical roles in order to sell more, Oreimo really doesn't do that, in the first or second season.

Sorry for talking so much about Oreimo, it is the one series I could probably just keep talking about, so I will stop that now that I will be sending you a wall of it .

I got a question for you, once ClariS gets out of highschool, do you think they should actually reveal who they are and do live performances and such or keep the characters/front they have that portrays them? Personally I feel like either choice could be a good thing but I wanted to see what you would think Claris Master.
  3. Kirito
    2013-05-24 23:28
    Kirito
    Okay. Hope you have fun at the convention tomorrow. I haven't been to one in quite awhile myself and to be honest I'm a bit jealous.

Be sure to take it easy, have fun, and remember Dwarven Vow #10: Play well, plays lots!
  4. Soverence
    2013-05-24 22:55
    Soverence
    Don't worry, I have been busy this weekend for the most part, I am at Anime Boston so I have been spending most of my time at the convention and not really much else. Where did you disappear to for so long anyway? I am assuming life just pulled you away but I thought I would ask anyhow. I will answer to the rest of your message tomorrow or Monday if I get really pressed for time and sleep, I am going to get to bed now so I can actually stay awake tomorrow during my convention
  5. Kirito
    2013-05-24 20:24
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply. After my lengthy absence I'm still trying to get back into the groove of things. Please note: I'm not ignoring you just trying to reestablishing on here again so I can be "up to date" so to speak. I will get back to you because I'm the type to read and respond after all. Trust me, after years of checking emails and replying constantly every 5 minutes will do that to you.

Anways...

Ahem:

To answer your question I'm doing great. Getting used to my new job and trying to make up with a friend on here. I'm a little tired and pissed off at the moment, but great none the less. I'm really psyched for the new ClariS album that's coming out next month. The info is on the ClariS fan page on AS so check that out if you have time. I'm currently following Railgun S, Photo Kano, Oregairu, Aku no Hana, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge. and Hentai Neko.

As for Oreimo 2 I'm thinking of dropping it because some parts of the anime sort of rearranged some things the novels had, and left out somethings that should've been added to the series. I'm still hoping that ClariS will make an appearance like they did in the novels, but I'm being cautiously optimistic about it, just like the adaptation itself. Don't get me wrong,

I love Oreimo, but the S2 had me scratching my head and wondering how they'll be doing things from now until the series (both anime and novels) end. I'm loving the season overall, but for me the best thing I like about the season is the OP song sung by said artistes I love to death, that's it! Well to be honest, ClariS coming to sing the OP was the one single thing that makes me continue to watch this despite my heavy skepticism of the S2 adaptation.

It's saddening because I love Kuroneko and her seiyuu the lovely Kana Hanazawa, but... I'm just not feeling it like I did S1. I don't know about you, but that's just how I feel.
  6. Soverence
    2013-05-22 11:09
    Soverence
    Hiya, how have you been?
  7. Soverence
    2013-04-26 15:22
    Soverence
    I wasn't being serious about the being mad part x.x

Its hard to tell if a change in their voice will actually bring in a different fanbase, even if their voices change in a way that could suite a new style, most of the times artists retain more of their old style than anything else and hold on to the original fanbase more then cater to a new one. Honestly I haven't even been listening to music much recently, nothing has really caught my interest locally or foreign.

How has the anime season overall been treating you though? I have a good amount of series I am watching so I have been getting a good chunk of entertainment myself so far. Attack on Titan, The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat, new season of railgun, and of course new season of oreimo .
  8. Kirito
    2013-04-26 12:27
    Kirito
    Quote:
    I care incredibly about the late reply and am very mad.
    What are you mad about? I was just speaking the truth after all.

It's been two weeks since the single came out and I'm still enjoying it. It's been played about 432 times on my Itunes along with the other ClariS songs I have. With a mature growing voice I hope that it'll help bring more of a "mature" fanbase to increase their fandom. It's nice that they're keeping their original style and growing and maturing with their music and themselves as creative individuals. That's just me though.
  9. Soverence
    2013-04-18 13:02
    Soverence
    I care incredibly about the late reply and am very mad Anyhow, the first two episodes of the new season have been great! Well the second episode felt a littler fillery, I think it was needed to give Ayase some time in the spot lite.

I really like the new OP as well, the song is catchy, it has a familiar beat to the first op which I kind of liked, similar to the first OP but different at the same time. Yeah, at first I honestly didn't know if it was them singing, they should way different to me at least, would make sense that their voices would be changing around that time.
  10. Kirito
    2013-04-13 16:07
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply. Not that you care, but none the less I'm really pleased with Oreimo 2. Two episodes in and I'm having a blast!

I just the Oreimo S2 OP and it was definitely worth the wait. I've been listening to it none stop. When I first heard it I was jumping up and down with excitement anxious to hear the full version. Now that I have it. all I can say is it was definitely worth the wait and their music continues to get better and more creative too. I don't know about you, but they sound more mature now! Makes sense since they're in or about to enter high school this year.