AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 78 of 78
  1. Kirito
    2013-01-26 12:21
    Kirito
    I won't spoil Air and Kanon but I enjoyed the two of them to the fullest. I loved Air but Kanon... not no much. KEY works always have that tragic but happy feel to their endings, which makes the conclusive moments totally interesting and worthwhile (ie. Angel Beats and Clannad). I totally agree with that since some endings of KEY sort of have much to tell or exploit but just end it on a to be desired high note. I just hope that Little Busters doesn't go that route. I love Little Busters, but the direction towards the end I'm just going to skeptical of the approach on how it'll done.
  2. Soverence
    2013-01-25 22:56
    Soverence
    Although I have always felt it was kind of odd to always end their works with a happy ending (I haven't seen Kanon or Air so if I am wrong their, ignore this statement ). Well they usually have some kind of subtle hints to them, they always seem to just come up with something out of left field to get a happy ending, I just wish they connected the endings a little better.
  3. Kirito
    2013-01-23 21:12
    Kirito
    I agree. It's those premises that make the staples of KEY works really a great experience to watch. Little Buster is great to me, but many people seem to be disappointed in the adaptation. I never played the original game, so I can't comment or relate to them, but I'm enjoying it to absolutely to end.
  4. Soverence
    2013-01-23 20:51
    Soverence
    I really enjoyed Clannad and Angel Beats which is why Little Busters was of interest to me in the first place. Of course, those are pretty much the staples of their work so if Little Busters didn't have those moments I would be quite disappointed.
  5. Kirito
    2013-01-22 21:00
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply. Little Busters is a really great anime worth watching, at least to me. Since it's a work from KEY they'll definitely have some depressing and tragic moments. Clannad, Angel Beats, and Air being prime examples.
  6. Soverence
    2013-01-20 13:38
    Soverence
    Ahhh, I have heard of Little Busters. I am planning on waiting till it is finished airing before I give it a whirl though. Felt for a little while like it might never come back. They really are, I hope this ends up with a happy ending in the long run but I have always felt it wouldn't .
  7. Kirito
    2013-01-19 18:23
    Kirito
    My avatar is from an current on going anime called Little Busters. The character is Kudryavka "Kud" Noumi. I'm SO happy OM is back. Jae Min and Ma Ri are an adorable pair!
  8. Soverence
    2013-01-19 17:02
    Soverence
    Your avatar is the cutest thing, what anime is she from? Also it is awesome Orange Marmalade is back!