AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 100
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 08:44
    Liddo-kun
    Halfway done with the pics. Stormy weather outside. I hope the power doesn't go out.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 08:01
    Liddo-kun
    Resizing pics..
  3. Kirito
    2012-09-16 09:46
    Kirito
    That's really tough. I do life in a relatively safe neighborhood, so maybe that's why I don't have any problems walking late at night. I plan to pray to Godoka to keep me safe when convention season starts for me.

Yeah, I love RPG's, been playing them since I was a kid up until then now. What kinds did you play?

I'm looking forward to it. Just take your time and see you later.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-16 07:42
    Liddo-kun
    The neighborhood you walk in must be a rather safe place. Over here, it's dangerous to go alone at night, because a lot of people are desperate for cash. And yesterday, I was wearing decent clothes and have a fat bag because of the anime item that I bought. Muggers could easily mistake me for someone who has plenty of money.. maybe goddess Madoka watched over me yesterday, so I got home safely.

Playing an RPG? I did like playing those kinds of games years ago.

I promise the report will be up by tomorrow. ",)
  5. Kirito
    2012-09-15 11:00
    Kirito
    Looks like you had fun, sorry that your finances have dwindled a bit. I would love to see pics of your cosplay friends, especially the tsundere one.

Sure, of course I would comment on your friends cosplay. One thing to know about me: I'm genuine and very truthful about my feedback and criticism on things, so no worries there. If she's an important friend, I'll be glad to help. Dwarven Vow #134: Compassion benefits all man!

I like walking at nights. May seem weird, but sometimes I would go out at 12-3 in the morning and just walk randomly to places. I like stargazing.

That's cool, I still have my G1, I still need to get my G2.

I know, it really pisses me off out Canada's next door neighbor get the good stuff and we get squat. I hope that changes sooner and we get equal treatment.

I'm currently playing Tales of Graces, I just started and it's off to a good start. Have good rest, see you later dude.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-15 10:56
    Liddo-kun
    That is indeed unfortunate about the Madoka Movie. It's strange that there's some for US theaters, but none for Canada.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-15 10:47
    Liddo-kun
    Yes. I can drive. But I don't do it too often.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-15 10:24
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. It's exactly 11:01 pm. I've just got home (and taken a cool shower) from day 1 of Best of Anime 2012. Dead tired and what's left of the 1600+ pesos i've brought is less than 100 pesos, but it's ok. 2 of my 3 cosplayer friends are there. A little sad that Bea-sama didn't come (my tsundere cosplayer friend ). One of my best achievements during the day is being able to get close and take a close up pic of Alodia, she's a really famous cosplayer here in my country. I'll show the pic later. For now, I need a some real rest and sleep.

Oh, and can I ask for a small favor? When I post the pics. One of them will be a girl with red bodyfit costume and gray wig. Can you comment on her costume at the thread please? She's one of my cosplayer friends. Arigatou.

And lastly. It's scary going home walking alone in a dark street! The last time I walked home this late is years ago.
  9. Kirito
    2012-09-14 09:21
    Kirito
    I agree, plus a movie or a couple of OAV's could be plausible for a suitable ending if they choose to do it.

Your day on the large anime con huh, I look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your overall experience. There's still no last minute conventions near my area, to tell you the truth I'm very jealous.

You drive a car? Yeah gasoline expenses are really at a all time high these days. I think that's why many people are considering or are doing carpooling just to save or pitch a few bucks on gas. I know the feeling, between me paying rent and buying groceries etc, it's stuff to save. I'm sure you'll be fine.

On another note. Some cities in America get to see the screening of the first two Madoka Magica movies, and people in Canada (ie me) get no screening locations whatsoever. This just saddens me, I mean, don't we deserve a right to see Madoka in all its glory. Being a Canadian can be really harsh and unfair compared to America and other places who get these amazing features.

This just kills me inside.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-14 07:19
    Liddo-kun
    I like those to happen. A Tari Tari movie would be great! Or an OAV for each main character.

On another topic. Tomorrow is the day of the large anime con. Chose that I'm not going to bring a car, and just ride a bus to go there. The gasoline expenses for the car could be used to buy some low priced souvenirs instead. I guess it shows that I'm really short on cash these days.