AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 105
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 19:05
    Liddo-kun
    Glad that you liked it. You got the right person.
    Honestly, I think you praised the report too much.

Hopefully, I can do another one on the 29th for Cosmania.
  2. Kirito
    2012-09-17 18:07
    Kirito
    I just checked out your convention report and I was impressed (and admittedly jealous) by what you've posted and shared. I gave my feedback on your cosplayer friend's costume, and I hope I got the pic right. Anywho, great work and thanks for sharing. I'm impressed!
  3. Liddo-kun
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 09:31
    Liddo-kun
    Proceeding to post at cosplay thread. Estimated time to finish (30 min).
  5. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 09:05
    Liddo-kun
    Done with resizing. Just need a 5 minute break. Getting some water..
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 08:44
    Liddo-kun
    Halfway done with the pics. Stormy weather outside. I hope the power doesn't go out.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 08:01
    Liddo-kun
    Resizing pics..
  8. Kirito
    2012-09-16 09:46
    Kirito
    That's really tough. I do life in a relatively safe neighborhood, so maybe that's why I don't have any problems walking late at night. I plan to pray to Godoka to keep me safe when convention season starts for me.

Yeah, I love RPG's, been playing them since I was a kid up until then now. What kinds did you play?

I'm looking forward to it. Just take your time and see you later.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-16 07:42
    Liddo-kun
    The neighborhood you walk in must be a rather safe place. Over here, it's dangerous to go alone at night, because a lot of people are desperate for cash. And yesterday, I was wearing decent clothes and have a fat bag because of the anime item that I bought. Muggers could easily mistake me for someone who has plenty of money.. maybe goddess Madoka watched over me yesterday, so I got home safely.

Playing an RPG? I did like playing those kinds of games years ago.

I promise the report will be up by tomorrow. ",)
  10. Kirito
    2012-09-15 11:00
    Kirito
    Looks like you had fun, sorry that your finances have dwindled a bit. I would love to see pics of your cosplay friends, especially the tsundere one.

Sure, of course I would comment on your friends cosplay. One thing to know about me: I'm genuine and very truthful about my feedback and criticism on things, so no worries there. If she's an important friend, I'll be glad to help. Dwarven Vow #134: Compassion benefits all man!

I like walking at nights. May seem weird, but sometimes I would go out at 12-3 in the morning and just walk randomly to places. I like stargazing.

That's cool, I still have my G1, I still need to get my G2.

I know, it really pisses me off out Canada's next door neighbor get the good stuff and we get squat. I hope that changes sooner and we get equal treatment.

I'm currently playing Tales of Graces, I just started and it's off to a good start. Have good rest, see you later dude.