AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 100
  1. Kirito
    2012-09-13 20:47
    Kirito
    Or better yet, they can do what Hanasaku Iroha is doing and make a movie continuation or whatever. Or a couple of OAV's could work out fine too.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-13 08:21
    Liddo-kun
    Quote:
    Why can't great anime be longer?
    Yeah, I agree. Maybe they could have a few more episodes. Become a 17 episode anime like Kokoro Connect. Tari Tari's sales are good, so some are speculating that there could be a season 2.. but the main characters are graduating so what's left to put in season 2? Hmm..
  3. Kirito
    2012-09-11 18:00
    Kirito
    Yeah I watched it episode 11 of Tari Tari, really great episode. It sucks we have a couple more left.

Why can't great anime be longer?

PS. I thought I replied to you but it turns out I written my reply to my own wall by accident. God I'm slow!:eyspin:
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-10 23:22
    Liddo-kun
    Nice to hear that.
    Have you watched episode 11?

Placing inside spoiler just to be safe.
    Spoiler:
  5. Kirito
    2012-09-10 16:19
    Kirito
    I'm currently watching it and enjoying it to no end!

Thanks anyway and sorry for the late reply I just got off work training for the day.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-10 07:34
    Liddo-kun
    If you don't have much anime to watch.
    I politely recommend Tari Tari, you might like it.
  7. Kirito
    2012-09-08 11:29
    Kirito
    I just read the news and forum. Very sad, and she was so young too. The world of anime truly cries when one of its contributes and artist's go out like that. I'll be sure to keep her hardwork and dedication in my memories, thanks for sharing.

I know this is late but Tomoko Kawakami-san, may you rest in peace "gao"!
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-08 06:22
    Liddo-kun
    Here is a link on some of the details. May she rest in peace.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...mi-passes-away

Animesuki thread for it.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=3698301
  9. Kirito
    2012-09-08 03:07
    Kirito
    I know, but the spilling drinks on people, well it was more of my excitement and nerves getting to me. It was my first convention after all and I'm not that clumsy in real life. Anyway it's nice that people at conventions were nice enough to take their time so that you can get the pictures you're asking for/wanting. I'm glad that your experiences are really great for you to make use of your time and amusement at each convention you visit, and you definitely sound like you're having a blast, and that's a great thing. It's definitely motivating me to attend a convention soon when it comes.

Nice to know that I'm not alone when I got teary eyed watching Air (I think many people did too). I'm a Misuzu x Yukito shipper myself. Love that pairing to no end. Really? I know the feeling, my parent's and me got into a disagreement of wearing a cosplay hat at a barbecue.

Misuzu's voice actress died...?! Really? How and when did it happen?
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-07 08:47
    Liddo-kun
    Quote:
    Air was an incredible anime. One of the few anime that got me teary eyed. The anime's ending was amazingly done, but the movie had it moments since it focused on the Misuzu x Yukito more. Misuzu come back!
    Yes, got teary eyed in it too. I ship Misuzu x Yukito btw.
    I remember my friend who is both an Air and Samurai X fan got in disagreement with her mom, because she drew a fanart of Kenshin Himura slashing an "evil monk".

A little sad that Misuzu's voice actress already pass away..