AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 60
  1. Triple_R
    2013-01-26 20:33
    Triple_R
    I hope you enjoy your birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday!
  2. Triple_R
    2013-01-20 12:52
    Triple_R
    Hey there! How's it going?!
  3. Triple_R
    2012-11-14 07:46
    Triple_R
    I echo Konakaga's concerns. I hope everything is going Ok for you.
  4. Kirito
    2012-09-20 00:16
    Kirito
    I'll give you my review after I get a good nights rest. I just got home from work and I need to sleep. Tomorrow (or today whatever) I'll give read it thoroughly and attentively.

Well see you soon, so until then dude, until then.
  5. Triple_R
    2012-09-19 19:39
    Triple_R
    Please check out the fan creations subforum if you get a chance. I hope you like what you see! ^_^
  6. Kirito
    2012-07-19 22:31
    Kirito
    Just finished my review on the finale of the Homura Romance chain. I hope you like what you'll see. All will be explained there. Well that's all I have to say...for now, so from until then dude, until then!

Oh yes, I just received your PM, I'm going to read it now!
  7. Kirito
    2012-07-16 20:09
    Kirito
    I finished my review on the current Homura Romance chapter. Sorry, it's late, I've been under the weather lately and I wasn't home for the past couple of days. As for the current update, I enjoyed it to absolutely no end! Well, I hope you like what you'll see. That's pretty much it, I have to catch up on Tari Tari, so until then dude, until then.

PS. I watched the second episode of Joshiraku, and they were talking about using a McDonald's coupon is a difference between winning the lottery or being poor. I used one today while doing some shopping...does that make me poor...?
  8. Triple_R
    2012-07-16 14:41
    Triple_R
    The final chapter of Mami Lives, Homura Romance is up. I hope you enjoy it!
  9. Kirito
    2012-07-10 00:06
    Kirito
    Just finished my review on your latest update on your PMMM fanfic. I hope you like what you'll see because I did!

That's pretty much all I wanted to tell you, so well until then dude, until then.
  10. Kirito
    2012-07-03 19:34
    Kirito
    Yeah, it's good to hear from you again. I'm doing great, I've had some falling outs and a bit of downers, but I'm hanging in there. I've been following Persona 4 Arena a lot lately myself because the game is one month away from release and the anticipation is killing me.

Spoiler for Long Post Sorry!:

Forgive me for the long post. I know you're a busy body and I just got home from work and I saw your VM, so sorry if what I've written is taking up your time. I'll be more short and concise next time. Great to hear from you!