AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 72
  1. Triple_R
    2013-02-11 19:23
    Triple_R
    New PPPL update. Some Madoka/Mami romance this time.
  2. Kirito
    2013-01-27 23:55
    Kirito
    Thanks I truly did!

I'm totally stuffed - People treated me to sushi and my parents cooked me roast beef for dinner. There was also anime karaoke at the "casuals" place I go to once a week. I sung ClariS songs for 2 straight hours from their album "Birthday". Truly convenient isn't it!

Once again thanks for my wishing me a happy birthday, and see you whatever I hear from you again.
  3. Triple_R
    2013-01-26 20:33
    Triple_R
    I hope you enjoy your birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday!
  4. Triple_R
    2013-01-20 12:52
    Triple_R
    Hey there! How's it going?!
  5. Triple_R
    2012-11-14 07:46
    Triple_R
    I echo Konakaga's concerns. I hope everything is going Ok for you.
  6. Kirito
    2012-09-20 00:16
    Kirito
    I'll give you my review after I get a good nights rest. I just got home from work and I need to sleep. Tomorrow (or today whatever) I'll give read it thoroughly and attentively.

Well see you soon, so until then dude, until then.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-09-19 19:39
    Triple_R
    Please check out the fan creations subforum if you get a chance. I hope you like what you see! ^_^
  8. Kirito
    2012-07-19 22:31
    Kirito
    Just finished my review on the finale of the Homura Romance chain. I hope you like what you'll see. All will be explained there. Well that's all I have to say...for now, so from until then dude, until then!

Oh yes, I just received your PM, I'm going to read it now!
  9. Kirito
    2012-07-16 20:09
    Kirito
    I finished my review on the current Homura Romance chapter. Sorry, it's late, I've been under the weather lately and I wasn't home for the past couple of days. As for the current update, I enjoyed it to absolutely no end! Well, I hope you like what you'll see. That's pretty much it, I have to catch up on Tari Tari, so until then dude, until then.

PS. I watched the second episode of Joshiraku, and they were talking about using a McDonald's coupon is a difference between winning the lottery or being poor. I used one today while doing some shopping...does that make me poor...?
  10. Triple_R
    2012-07-16 14:41
    Triple_R
    The final chapter of Mami Lives, Homura Romance is up. I hope you enjoy it!