AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 60
  1. Kirito
    2012-05-06 23:35
    Kirito
    Hey Triple R it's me. I'm just here letting you know I finished my review on your latest update. I hope you like what you see, until then, hope to hear from you soon.
  2. Kirito
    2012-04-26 15:43
    Kirito
    I've found this really cute ClariS & Madoka art right Here.

The art needs work but oh well ClariS and Madoka = Win!
  3. Kirito
    2012-04-25 14:45
    Kirito
    It sucks that your comp broke down on you, I hope you were able to extract any important items from there or did it get destroyed completely? It's nice that you have a secondary means to use the internet (although limited), and as for updating the fanfic, just take the time you need to reevaluate yourself, I'm be patiently waiting.

All the best to you!
  4. Kirito
    2012-04-22 20:57
    Kirito
    Sucks that your hard drive died on you. Hope nothing important got lost or deleted. I hope that this gets resolved soon and I wish you the best.
  5. Kirito
    2012-04-19 15:20
    Kirito
    I finished my feedback on the current Madoka Magica, Pure Pink Pretty Lovers update. I hope you like what you see. See you soon.
  6. Kirito
    2012-04-19 00:19
    Kirito
    I send you the ClariS songs and the other material you needed for the fanfic. All are explained in the PM's I've sent you. Have a great day, hope to hear from you soon.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-04-17 22:48
    Triple_R
    Ok, finally getting back to your most recent review of my work, for Mami Lives Chapter 9.

First of all, I agree with you on that character from Under Night/In-Birth. She also makes me think of a cross between Mami and Sayaka. Her overall grace and style are definitely Mami-esque, but the look on her face and the way she holds her sword definitely makes me think of Sayaka.

Now, as for the review itself. I'm honestly really relieved you liked the two bad ends. I'm glad the tragedy aspect of them came across the way I intended them to, rather than as pointlessly sad and depressing. I think having a few genuine "Bad Ends" in this makes it more well-rounded, especially from an old-fashioned RPG perspective (VNs being based loosely on RPGs).

It's also great that the Sayaka/Madoka romance is really clicking for you in the Sayaka Romance section. That in particular I'm feeling pretty good about, since I've long wanted to convey my perception of Madoka/Sayaka, and why I like the idea of them together (nothing against the canon shippings of course, since they have their strengths too ).

Well, that's all for now! I hope you enjoy Mami Lives Chapter 10!

P.S. If there's any particular ClariS song you'd like for me to reference or use in my fanfic, just tell me, and I'll put it in. Also, any suggestions you might have on what that ClariS singers themselves should be like (personality-wise) I'm totally open to.
  8. Triple_R
    2012-04-16 23:34
    Triple_R
    Just so you know... I'm about to update the fanfic within a hour or two, lol. I'm going to address one of your review points in that update.

Thanks a lot for your great reply/review!
  9. Kirito
    2012-04-16 23:28
    Kirito
    Hey Triple R! I just finished my review on your past/latest update. I hope you like it and forgive me if I'm bothering you.
  10. Kirito
    2012-04-10 21:58
    Kirito
    I'm glad you're also taking an interest in ClariS. They're totally awesome right? I'm a huge if not biggest fan of their music, and they're anime fans too, which makes them even more epic.

My top 5 favourite songs from them are:

1. Connect
    2. Don't Cry
    3. Nexus
    4. Irony
    5. I'm in Love

There's many more but I'll focus on the top 5 for now. I'm so looking forward to their debut album "Birthday" getting released tomorrow. My ears are getting excited wondering what kinds of neat tracks will be on the album.

I'll shut up and leave you alone now, sorry for bother you.