AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 60
  1. Triple_R
    2012-04-10 20:03
    Triple_R
    Great review! I think I'll be able to fit ClariS in for you. Plus, I decided to check out some of their music - It's pretty good! It might work for a special end or two at least.

I'll have more to say to you in a bit.
  2. Kirito
    2012-04-10 18:00
    Kirito
    Hey There! I just finished my review for the current update you've written. Sorry it took so long but I had "issues" that required me to leave home and gather my thoughts. Well it's up now and I hope you like what you'll see. Did you get my past PM's by any chance.

I'll leave you alone now! I'm off to find more ClariS songs and I hope to hear from you soon.
  3. Kirito
    2012-04-04 19:11
    Kirito
    No problem. I'm going to give you my feedback on the latest Mami Lives Scenario shortly. Did you get my PM by any chance?
  4. Triple_R
    2012-04-04 17:29
    Triple_R
    Your feedback on Mami Lives Chapter 7 was excellent! Thanks a lot for that. I think you covered every base, and with impressive detail.

Anyway, I'm really glad you enjoyed Chapter 7 so much. Chapter 8 and 9 might not be as pleasant given it takes Madoka further down a certain controversial path. But I think you'll enjoy the main ending (s) I have planed for Mami Lives, Mami Romance.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the great supportive reviews and compliments. It means a lot to me!
  5. Kirito
    2012-04-03 00:44
    Kirito
    I finished writing my Madoka Magica, Pure Pink Pretty Lovers review. I'm totally caught up now, I hope you like the feedback I've written to you.
  6. Kirito
    2012-03-16 15:05
    Kirito
    I know, I'm currently writing up my review right now. I read it all last night but my internet stopped working for the whole day. It's back up now and I'm going to write my review, I hope you'll enjoy it.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-03-16 14:16
    Triple_R
    You might be interested to know that a certain Madoka Magica Beach Episode was recently wrote within Madoka Magica: Pure Pink Pretty Lovers.
  8. Kirito
    2012-02-09 18:14
    Kirito
    Thanks for the Madoka x Mami pics, they're great. I don't know anyone who can help you with in terms of drawing, but I'll just patient wait until more visuals come, until then I'll keep reading your awesome route summaries.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-02-09 17:46
    Triple_R
    Unfortunately, Kimidori and I have yet to find an artist to work with us on the VN version of Madoka Magica: Pure Pink Pretty Lovers. Kimidori has now reached "a wall" where it's impossible to turn more of my story into a VN without an artist. We hope we can fix that sometime in the coming weeks.

In the interim, though, I can show you the picks that inspired my Madoka/Mami writing. This pic here formed the basis for Madoka kissing Mami.

And these two pics formed some of the basis for the Mami/Madoka date.

Hope you enjoy!

And if you know a good artist that can draw VN-style, please tell me, lol.
  10. Kirito
    2012-02-08 21:02
    Kirito
    Thanks for adding me as a friend. As a writer, and Mami Tomoe fan myself, I really love your Madoka fanfic, and I look forward to reading more. You rock! Keep up the great work