AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Vallen Chaos Valiant

Notices

Conversation Between Vallen Chaos Valiant and Malkuth
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Malkuth
    2012-03-01 08:08
    Malkuth
    definitely, I really disagree with a lot of the forum's policies, but the bottomline is that it's their forum, and they can do whatever they want with it, however unfair, stupid or lame I find it
  2. Vallen Chaos Valiant
    2012-03-01 04:49
    Vallen Chaos Valiant
    Much better to have actual comments in the thread though. I mean, if I want to have anonymous conversations I would go to 4chan. I truly believe if I have an argument, that I should just argue it out in the open.
  3. Malkuth
    2012-03-01 04:39
    Malkuth
    The rep system is just a measure of popularity in the forum, in other words has absolutely zero real value. Still it is fun to read some of the comments left, whether good or bad.
  4. Vallen Chaos Valiant
    2012-03-01 04:27
    Vallen Chaos Valiant
    To be honest, I have made a promise to myself that I will never neg-rep anyone ever again. It's literally been years since I ever gave negative rep. Instead, if I disagree with someone I ARGUE with him. With words. And in public.

Ironically, I could probably be spared the harassment if I had simply reg reped people anonymously, instead of arguing with them. But I just can't do it anymore. Neg Rep doesn't DO anything positive. The only way I could express my views is by typing out posts.
  5. Malkuth
    2012-03-01 04:22
    Malkuth
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
    I see from your sig that you got neg-rep spammed by this thread as well too huh? They certainly taught us a lesson about trying to harm morality. Somehow I should have seen that coming, even 4chan was more civilized.

I have learned a lesson from this fiasco. If the minority wants to bark, let them bark in peace. Trying to talk to them and they would bite you instead. And yes, I posted a PM because I like talking in the open. I don't like talking in dark alleys. If you truly believe in what you say, you would be willing to say it to everyone.
    It is nontheless OT (like the majority of hate-posts and inevitable replies) to discuss it in the episode thread. Plus I got banned for trying to talk about the episode in what was perceived as baiting more hate.

Anyway, the rep next to the universe cap of toothbrushing is intended as a reminder how one of the best scenes I have watched this season, can polarize the rep-spammers of the general chat sub-forum