AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Vallen Chaos Valiant

Notices

Conversation Between Vallen Chaos Valiant and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2009-01-17 17:23
    Dann of Thursday
    Hello Vallen. Just wanted to say hi to you and to wish you a good year though I am rather late in doing such a thing.
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-15 07:39
    Dann of Thursday
    I think that's what I'll go with. Their explanations for some things like C.C. and Nunnally don't make sense to me to be honest anyway.
  3. Vallen Chaos Valiant
    2008-10-15 03:23
    Vallen Chaos Valiant
    Seriously, you should get over it.
    You should believe what you want to believe. Hints or no hints.
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-14 16:18
    Dann of Thursday
    *sigh* I'm sorry about bothering you with all this again, but what about this sudden info regarding things that seems to hint towards a non-open ending: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1790 ?

Honestly, I tire of this and I don't quite get why they keep saying he is dead then saying it is open and then saying he is dead. And their explanations don't make much sense at all such as Nunnally being able to have the sudden power to view people's memories and to leave C.C. to such a fate. What's going on?
  5. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-11 21:32
    Dann of Thursday
    I agree with all of that. Thank you for clarifying all that for me.
  6. Vallen Chaos Valiant
    2008-10-11 18:04
    Vallen Chaos Valiant
    Indeed, those who believe Lulu needed to die to make the show work, don't actually care about Zero Requiem. They want him dead because they personally hate him, and they attempt to justify their position by claiming Lulu killed himself out of guilt.
    I can't agree with that, simply because we already have a character who try to kill himself out of guilt the WHOLE series; Suzaku. And not once did Lulu believe Suzaku has the right to do that.
    Which is why I don't believed Lulu deliberately killed himself to atone for anything. His intended suicide was merely a side-effect, and not the intent. The whole point about Zero Requiem, is that someone who isn't really guilty is punished, so that those who ARE guilty can get away with it. And the effect is that he breaks the cycle of hatred and revenge. As an example, Ougi did horrible things, but if a Britannian was to assassinate him then war would break out again from counter-assassinations.

And in the end, since Zero Requium is never about the Death of Lelouch, but Death of a non-existent evil dictator in the hands of a non-existent good Hero, Lulu can survive in the end without making ZeroRrequiem any less of a lie than it ALREADY IS.
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-11 10:00
    Dann of Thursday
    Vallen, I apologize for bothering you again, but in regards to the argument that Lelouch being alive lessens the importance of his death, is there any truth to that? Or is that coming more from the idea that Lelouch's death was some sort of atonement?

Personally, I found that your argument for what the death was supposed to mean as more in line with the show given the talk about lies and how telling such a lie as good always triumphing over evil shows that there can be lies that are actually not bad.
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-09 07:32
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, it was Okouchi who seemed to say that rather than Taniguchi. It's not exactly known what Taniguchi was talking about when he said it was up to our imaginations so I don't know.

I never really understood that part of FF7.

Yeah, I suppose. Maybe that could be a goal for her.
  9. Vallen Chaos Valiant
    2008-10-09 01:26
    Vallen Chaos Valiant
    Well, if the director say he is dead then he is.
    But one could argue that death is relative in the CG universe; it's like how in Final Fantasy 7, Aries was certainly killed. But she was none the less sufficiently alive to reappear at the end of the OVA special.
    Who knows? Maybe CC could bring him back one day... There is always room to dream of Avalon.^_^
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 13:17
    Dann of Thursday
    And now it seems that Koshimizu's translations were wrong and that Taniguchi was talking about the ending in general in regards to characters not addressed. Okouchi confirmed Lelouch's death and said it was the only way things could have gone.

Here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/detai...sage=502677180