AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Furudanuki

Notices

Conversation Between Furudanuki and Vexx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Furudanuki
    2008-08-06 10:13
    Furudanuki
    Yep, I've kind of fallen between the cracks as of late. I've been doing some remote programming work for a bank holding company for the past six months, and running something like a torrent client while connected to them results in major security system hissy fits. And is a major violation of the terms of my contract - bad mojo for sure. I'll be happy when this contract runs out in September - I've put in a lot more hours than anticipated because their original design specifications proved to have only a slight resemblance to what the user departments actually wanted. So I do most of my downloading in big chunks over the weekend, and then have mini-marathons when time and children allow. I'm so far behind the curve on a lot of series that most of the forum threads are four or five episodes ahead of what I've seen. Can't contribute too much to the discussion at that point, plus dodging spoilers becomes an issue. But though its mostly in lurk mode I still pop in and out fairly regularly.
  2. Vexx
    2008-08-06 02:24
    Vexx
    ah! haven't seen much commentary from you but looking at your current list -- it seems we still have a fair amount of like-wise anime we're watching.

Turning 51 this month I am.... meh... must move faster, too much to do.