AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Shiroth

Notices

Conversation Between Shiroth and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 223
  1. Shiroth
    2010-02-28 13:46
    Shiroth
    Have to admit, that is a pretty awesome avatar, and it turned out nicely!

Fujimoto knows we love him, so it's okay.
  2. LKK
    2010-02-28 13:32
    LKK
    You win. Shrina and lover friend now grace my avatar.

Poor Fujimoto is feeling abandoned now.
  3. Shiroth
    2010-02-27 13:37
    Shiroth
    I've heard nothing at all about CLAMP's involvement with the show apart from writing a few scripts here and there (and they had nothing to do with Fujimoto), so i'm just going to go with the fact that it's anime original, though i don't see why it would be approved. Still it's good to see some exposure regarding his past, because there's none in the manga, like you said.

Glad you've found a decent picture to use then, and fingers crossed that it'll turn out usable in the end.
  4. LKK
    2010-02-27 13:26
    LKK
    Yeah, yeah. I believe you.

With the manga having answered so little (from what I understand), I think they (Clamp?? Madhouse??) decided that they needed to be a bit more aggressive in their story-telling if they wanted to have a more definitive story by the end of the series. Doing this has its bad points and its good points. Bad because it drifts away from the manga. Good because sometimes -- like with Fujimoto -- it drifts into areas not yet covered by the manga that fans might want to know about. What I wonder is how much of Fujimoto's back story is approved by Clamp?

By the way, I think I have found a source pic of Shinra that I might can make an avatar from. First, I'll have to scan it in. Then, I need to see if I can turn it into a decent avy. So it's not a done deal yet that I'll use the pic.
  5. Shiroth
    2010-02-27 10:26
    Shiroth
    That had nothing to do with it.

Fujimoto is still lovely eye candy, and that will never change. I actually like how the anime original material is focusing more on his past.
  6. LKK
    2010-02-27 09:05
    LKK
    I saw where you said that you were disappointed with Kobato. Now confess. That's the real reason you want me to change my Fujimoto icon to Shinra, isn't it?
  7. Shiroth
    2010-02-21 12:41
    Shiroth
    You just always provide good avatars and sig, so i'm interested to see what you'd use.
  8. LKK
    2010-02-21 11:16
    LKK
    LOL Sounds like you're offering me a challenge there.
  9. Shiroth
    2010-02-21 04:55
    Shiroth
    I'd just like to see what Shinra avatar you'd produce.
  10. LKK
    2010-02-20 23:07
    LKK
    Campaigning?