AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Shiroth

Notices

Conversation Between Shiroth and Reckoner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Shiroth
    2011-09-17 06:46
    Shiroth
    I was just going by the shows that you've highly enjoyed before, knowing that you go for shows with strong character development. All three which i mentioned have just that. Especially Shion no Ou and the Maria-sama ga Miteru seasons. There's no 'action' in them.
  2. Reckoner
    2011-09-16 12:08
    Reckoner
    To avoid off topic discussion in the Rurouni Kenshin thread.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
    I know for a fact you'd enjoy Simoun, Shion no Ou and the Maria-sama ga Miteru seasons. Give them a try.
    That's a strong statement .

That tempts me to check them out, but I'll have to first let my soul recover over some of their recent stuff as a precautionary measure. I recently raged rewatching Fate/Stay Night with a friend (First time I've seen it again after playing the VN, though I don't think that even matters at this point).

I mean sure, these stories sound like they have interesting premises or are based on interesting works, but I could have said the same for a lot of their stuff. Perhaps if they stick away from anything remotely action in plot it would be more watchable. What gets me about a lot of their works is simply how cheap looking it is.
  3. Shiroth
    2011-07-18 02:36
    Shiroth
    Thank you.
  4. Reckoner
    2011-07-17 20:31
    Reckoner
    I see you have good taste in avatars .