AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kaito-kid

Notices

Conversation Between kaito-kid and Rising Dragon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Rising Dragon
    2013-07-24 12:24
    Rising Dragon
    True that. I still get headaches whenever I think of Kira's melee skills or the Delta Plus.
  2. kaito-kid
    2013-07-24 12:11
    kaito-kid
    I actually meant the previous discussion about Shinn.. I thought that was an interesting thing to discuss.. And I see his point (even tough I don't agree with it). Not sure about this "what if kira died" discussion, I don't agree with deadpool2000 here either, but I'm not going to get involved. As most of the topics Destined_Fate bring up, it's stupid.
  3. Rising Dragon
    2013-07-24 11:39
    Rising Dragon
    What's he brought up so far? The "what if Kira died" was brought up by Destined_Fate. Thus far all I've seen of him is him saying that Shinn was the protagonist through and through when people brought up the protagonist switch, and his being so sure of everything would be "the same" if Kira died, when all evidence points to the contrary.
  4. kaito-kid
    2013-07-24 11:37
    kaito-kid
    Poor you.
    I was kind of bussy with real life so I haven't been really up to date, but I see that the conversations has shifted from "Was Shinn really the main character" to "What if Kira was dead in Seed?"

Oh and I like deadpool2000 so far. He brings up better things to discuss than a "what if.." or another ridicules comparison between Seed and a random anime / film franchise.. Nor does he get super offended and puts you on his ignore list because you don't agree with him.
  5. Rising Dragon
    2013-07-23 01:42
    Rising Dragon
    I swear to god I've been jumping from one moron to the next on this forum today. First it was ninryu and konakaga with feminism arguments in Railgun... then KLGChaos with his "Issei's gonna be a rapist!" crap over in DxD... and now this deadpool2000 guy.

I seriously cannot win. All I need is Destined_Fate and D-KLAC to do something monumentally stupid and it'd come full circle. And I'd probably snap and stab someone. No one should put up with this kind of irritation.
  6. kaito-kid
    2012-11-05 15:57
    kaito-kid
    I'm following the conversation. It's a good thing you're not letting this go, because this is exactly how bullshit is born on the internet. It looks like he is once again trying to backpedal and bullshit his way out of the corner he put himself in.. I'd like to join in, but I know he won't read my post anyway.
  7. Rising Dragon
    2012-11-05 13:03
    Rising Dragon
    I do so love proving Destined_Fate wrong. Shame he'll just worm his way out of this with a "you're being too hostile" remark.
  8. Rising Dragon
    2012-11-01 16:54
    Rising Dragon
    I'm pretty sure he put me on his ignore list before, back during that argument concerning Kira's melee skills. But we'll see how far it goes before he starts the whole "I can't hear you!" thing this time. Seems to be a favorite of his.
  9. kaito-kid
    2012-11-01 16:52
    kaito-kid
    For that comment about Delta ?? lolz. I'm sure you'll be on his ignore list soon. :P
    I gave the guy my first negative-rep ever.. I don't really like to use the rep-system at all, but he was asking for it.
  10. Rising Dragon
    2012-11-01 16:16
    Rising Dragon
    Lol. And now he's neg-repping me. He really doesn't like me.