AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > usspaul

Notices

Conversation Between usspaul and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 135
  1. usspaul
    2012-02-20 03:36
    usspaul
    lol thats because i watch moretsu pirates too and see you post there from time to time. as for the horizon doujins i actually have 2 more i can send to you but im waiting for the clo-rn 21 to come out then send all 3 of them. well you where the one to get me into high school dxd and serously i dont know which one of the 3 main girls i like more. Rias is boob heaven, Akeno is just gawd crazy hawt , and Asia shes just so sweet and cute and makes me wanna snuggle her all up and then do some ecchi things XD. im not to much of a fan of the other girl konico or something, though ive never been to crazy for the small boobie girl with short hair. but shes okey too. Oh another girl i like is mugi from that Rinni show. I like her more then the other girls, madoka is okey and i dont like lan, she has her cute moments but i just dont like her. Oh as for Moretsu Pirates im looking for more images similar to that with chiaki lol
  2. mangatron
    2012-02-20 03:08
    mangatron
    Oh, I forgot to thank you for the Horizon doujins, honestly, I would never have been able to see them if it weren't for you

And how did you know I watch Moretsu Pirates? I love that pic of Marika
  3. usspaul
    2012-02-19 23:12
    usspaul
    oh man mangatron i really love that ediot of the akeno jump. though i think you should remove issei from it and it would be perfect lol
  4. mangatron
    2012-02-10 02:05
    mangatron
    Whoohoo, 18 doujins
  5. usspaul
    2012-02-10 01:33
    usspaul
    right now im makeing a folder in my mediafire account and uploading all my horizon doujins to it. so you should get a link with about 18 diffrent doujins all horizon related lol
  6. mangatron
    2012-02-10 00:57
    mangatron
    Well at least you accomplished something, right?

Quote:
    though i dont think you want the one doujin.
    I guess I'll take them all? I wouldn't know unless I try Just take your time uploading them, I myself have a lot of doujins on my queue
  7. mangatron
    2012-02-05 18:36
    mangatron
    It's okay bud. We're all busy somewhat it's the thought that counts, late or not.
  8. mangatron
    2012-02-02 10:47
    mangatron
    Cool, mediafire it up, bud. Not like there's anywhere else to put them since that catastrophic mess on the internet last month thanks to Megaupload
  9. mangatron
    2012-01-25 00:00
    mangatron
    Ah, my sig is actually from Aquarion Evol, not from Rinne no Lagrange. Although, about Lagrange, I'm not even sure if that will have yuri either, although there's a possibility of that
  10. usspaul
    2012-01-24 23:06
    usspaul
    Yo just wondering that show from your Sig that rinn show is it Yuri because if it is I don't want to watch it