AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chiibi

Notices

Conversation Between Chiibi and Traece
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 79
  1. Chiibi
    2013-08-17 12:36
    Chiibi
    TEAM ZERO FOREVER. XD
    I hate Kaname. ._. lol I thought the manga ending was well-done....but I haven't read a lot of the stuff in between.
  2. Traece
    2013-07-26 06:08
    Traece
    Have you by chance seen Vampire Knight? If you had, I suppose you probably read the manga as well.

What did you think of it?
  3. Chiibi
    2013-07-21 15:41
    Chiibi
    I was sad but I did not cry. Already spoiled myself on it.

............this still sucks though. I'm more angry at the author for doing this!
  4. Traece
    2013-07-21 10:03
    Traece
    Spoiler for Kamisama no Inai Episode 3:

You're contagious.
  5. Traece
    2013-07-05 20:47
    Traece
    I recently rewatched Scryed, and for some reason even started watching a little bit of Zatch Bell to get closer to the ending. I'm seriously fighting the urge to try and finish Inuyasha though, and I blame you for this.

Girls and their dogs eh? There's always Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyo!

The new season is finally started and I'm quite excited! The next two days have the rest of the new stuff that I want to see!
  6. Chiibi
    2013-06-29 10:03
    Chiibi
    It's funny and cute...though doesn't seem like an emotional rollercoaster which I crave.
    I'm also watching Inuyasha too though. Bought the entire series at AnimeNext. Almost through the fourth season now.
    I'm going to start InuxBoku too. Pretty excited for this one. I guess I like stories about girls and their "dogs".
  7. Traece
    2013-06-28 20:01
    Traece
    Seems somewhat interesting. Let me know if it's any good and I might have to give it a shot as well!

Also, I see we've simultaneously subscribed to a new ship. Interesting how these things work out.
  8. Chiibi
    2013-06-28 11:01
    Chiibi
    Hmm well, I haven't seen a lot of new shoujo lately. I'm going to try Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun. ^_^
  9. Traece
    2013-06-28 00:51
    Traece
    Well, I'm not saying that the actual relationship is weird. It makes perfect sense and they are a good fit for each other. It was just a bit odd because he knew her parents and played in a band with them, and then became a dead person who doesn't age and now the daughter is in love with him. That's the only thing that kind of bothered me about it.

I've seen Fruits Basket, and it was comparable to this for me. Have you exhausted your shoujo supply? D:
  10. Chiibi
    2013-06-27 23:25
    Chiibi
    It's not weird! He was only a little kid back then...and their love is so innocent and pure-heck, it was strong enough to conquer fate and magical powers! >_< And they have so much in common and this special bond-they're simply perfect for each other, don't you see!? And it wasn't just a random solution, they built it up properly from the get-go....remember?

Yes, the character development was wonderful, especially Mero's.

Shows like Full Moon....I can't really think of any...gah, if only there were more like it! Well, Fruits Basket is kinda similar....but it doesn't have a satisfying ending. :/