AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chiibi

Notices

Conversation Between Chiibi and Traece
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 79
  1. Traece
    2013-04-14 22:40
    Traece
    Crime Edge
    Hataraku Maou-sama (I absolutely, absolutely recommend this show because it's amazing)
    Hayate no Gotoku Cuties! (Naturally, since it's one of my staples)
    Valvrave ("Apparently" I'm watching this. I didn't realize until I looked at my list. <_<')
    Karneval
    Ore no Imouto (Naturally, again)
    Photokano
    RDG
    Suisei no Gargantia (Which is fortunately quite interesting)
    and Yahari Ore no I'mnottypingallofthatout (Again, good stuff).
    Edit: Also, I apparently picked up Date A Live and Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Help.

I miscounted, so subtract one. In the last year or so I've been very bad about watching my anime but this season I've taken a turn for the better (or maybe worse is the word to use? :P). Hopefully I can maintain consistent watching from week to week.

Beyond anime, any fun new stuff in the Chiibi life? We've run another paper today, and for this last issue and the next semester I have a 50% chance of becoming an editor (and having to do more work).
  2. Chiibi
    2013-04-14 22:34
    Chiibi
    XD you're watching way more than me! I fear if I pick up more shows, my brain might overload....
  3. Traece
    2013-04-14 22:19
    Traece
    This makes 11 airing shows, Full Moon, and technically Nichijou since I still want to finish that.

My precious life...
  4. Chiibi
    2013-04-14 22:00
    Chiibi
    I agree; this anime season is GREAT so far. I hope I don't lose track of all these good shows!
  5. Traece
    2013-04-11 15:12
    Traece
    Ah, yeah. I saw those boxes too. They're quite nice as well. I've actually been exposed to some interesting box designs, as our college's previous journalism instructor likes to make boxes out of old printer letterfaces (or something like that... They're basically squares for use in some kind of old printing machine).

Per your mentioning them, I did start RDG and Crime Edge and they're both quite interesting. This season has actually been much more enjoyable than I imagined it would be.

You people and your East Coast conventions. So many of them! Actually, I kind of considered trying to go to PAX Prime since I would be able to drive there, but I suspect I wont fork over the cash to do so. One of these days I should attend a convention...
  6. Chiibi
    2013-04-11 10:00
    Chiibi
    We've started to make more than just hats. One thing I made that was popular was a Madoka-themed wooden box to keep extra Figma parts in. People loved that so I'm going to make more Figma boxes-plus they appeal to BOTH sexes (which is definitely an advantage)

Yeah, sorry for confusing you with that. XD I am excited for Eden. I got interested in seeing it because of a really cute AMV set to "Call Me Maybe", (and I've been in love with that song ever since)

We will be selling at AnimeNext and Otakon.
  7. Traece
    2013-04-10 23:40
    Traece
    Ah, the late starts of the season! Thank you for reminding me that more stuff started airing this week! Oreimo and Hayate here I come.

I'm not going to lie, I had to stare at "Furu Muun" for a bit before I realized what it meant.

Kudos for buying Eden of the East! So much love for that show. Also, I'll always remember it as the anime that used an Oasis song for its opening for some reason (and also because the opening sequence is one of the better ones I've ever seen).

Aw. I wish I had money to spare on cute hats. I hope that you guys get a lot more business next time! Advertise, advertise, advertise! Do you have a bunch of other cons that you're going to be selling at as well or do y'all just run sales at that particular one?
  8. Chiibi
    2013-04-10 22:21
    Chiibi
    Hi. XD
    I'm starting Oreimo Season II (loved Season I even though Kirino is a bitch I just love otaku shows like this XD with otaku jokes) Started Arata Kangatari last night (like it) and presently downloading Crime Edge and RDG. Will let you know how they are.

Yeah, Furu Muun's 7th episode is very good (I think all the eps are good though XD)

The con only wrapped up this past Sunday. It was a month ago I started making arts for it and we didn't sell as much as we'd hoped...but the location wasn't too good this year. Wish us luck with the next two!

Oh yeah, JUST finished AnoHana. IT WAS AMAZING!! I bought it at the con and my best friend and I sobbed our eyes out. XD I also bought Eden of the East and the first Negima TV series (only because I love the dub so much XD)
  9. Traece
    2013-04-06 05:49
    Traece
    Oh Chiibi, what are you watching this season?

Today I started Yahari ore, Hataraku Maou Sama!, Karneval, and PhotoKano. Despite my criticisms of this season, I was actually very pleasantly surprised by these (except PhotoKano, which I have many mixed feelings about).

And yes, I have been slightly pushing forward in my attempt to watch Full Moon. Actually, I should report that getting up to episode seven has given me some proper interest in the series. Some of my initial skepticism has died out, and I'm a bit intrigued by the actual plot now. So... eventually I'll get past seven. It's a work in progress.

Also, how did that convention go that happened, er... About a month ago?
  10. Chiibi
    2013-03-04 21:23
    Chiibi
    Thanks, I will mention it to my friend who takes the pics.