AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > willx

Notices

Conversation Between willx and Vexx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. willx
    2013-01-30 14:02
    willx
    Haha, no problem, my fiance complains about having issues with clothes all the time! I'm glad that I was able to help, albeit perhaps unintentionally!
  2. Vexx
    2013-01-26 03:48
    Vexx
    Oh, thanks for that link in the Japan thread to the blog on the "quest for clothes" for tiny and petite sorts. I forwarded it to my wife, she-who-must-be-obeyed-for-she-is-cute.

Going shopping is an aggravating nightmare, especially in the US where most stores don't even bother to carry clothes or shoes for anyone smaller than a zeppelin any more.
  3. Vexx
    2012-10-21 18:20
    Vexx
    yeah, ... welcome to the modern USA. This is the one thing I fear about universal health care - it isn't the headlight of one oncoming train but many headlights.
  4. willx
    2012-10-21 17:01
    willx
    I forget what topic it was from, but one of them made me connect this with something you had said, enjoy ..

5. willx
    2012-09-13 11:45
    willx
    So you're in Portland! (JPN Culture Thread) I was from the west coast myself, up in Vancouver, BC (Canada!) previously before I moved out here to the east coast! Still miss the ocean