AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > willx

Notices

Conversation Between willx and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 40
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2013-04-17 21:35
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'm not really a stalker btw... >_>
  2. willx
    2013-01-02 10:27
    willx
    Heh, I was on life support after watching the first three of the Twilight movies. I was in such a critical stage I had to avoid the 4th (Break Dawn Pt. 1) .. but somehow pulled myself together for additional pain for the last one.

It's payment for services rendered cause my dear goes to watch movies like the King's Speech, Lincoln, etc. with me .. and she also watches some anime with me (both of which she normally has no interest in) .. well, that and other perks ..
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2013-01-02 09:44
    Chaos2Frozen
    Oh god you watched Breaking Dawn ?!

...Did you get yourself checked out afterwards ?
  4. willx
    2012-12-28 00:35
    willx
    Ahaha.. The fact that you've already acknowledged it is .. amusing to say the least..

Although the fact that you aren't extremely close friends makes it less similar, but I think you should both get highcollared black school uniforms ready ala X
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-12-27 23:44
    Chaos2Frozen
    For some reason, I felt that we already are rivals (of...some...sort...) Which is weird because we hardly ever spoke to each other
  6. willx
    2012-12-27 23:40
    willx
    Careful now, dialogue like that sets you up by raising the "destined rival" or "battle of destiny" flags. Whoever gets the training montage will win ..

Although the lolicon attribute makes him less likely to be the MC of the story..
  7. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-12-27 23:27
    Chaos2Frozen
    But he is an Alien; He's a creature known as a Lolicon and should be approached with extreme caution.

If possible I would like to terminate him... >_> But alas, certain people seem to be fond of him...
  8. willx
    2012-12-27 23:16
    willx
    Fair enough, twice the population and ~60-70% more dense than Toronto itself..
    Your comment re: "First Contact" sounds like one of, if not both of you, are aliens ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto
  9. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-12-27 22:53
    Chaos2Frozen
    Lol to me, Singapore is pretty big

Or at the very least, pretty dense
  10. willx
    2012-12-27 22:51
    willx
    Just curious, I ran across a random figure that reminded me how "small" Singapore really was. It's an odd feeling to "know people" yet "not know them" I suppose? Particularly if they're in the same city?