AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > fict_ticious

Notices

Conversation Between fict_ticious and Malkuth
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Malkuth
    2009-07-14 05:59
    Malkuth
    >> More like Maria playing with her, amirite?

I pray that our peers in Japan will catch up by next comiket and produce a healthy amount of doujin

>> Awesome scans, btw. I will use these wisely.

Feel free, that's the point Though they are not mine (moe.imouto, konachan, danbooru, etc).

>> Well, martial arts is what you make it. My biggest concern is the constant getting hit in the ribs.

do and yaku-do, sucked, since the bogu was kind of sketchy at those parts What sucked IMHO from the targets were kote, since newbies missed and landed their strikes at various other unprotected parts of my arms.
  2. fict_ticious
    2009-07-14 05:56
    fict_ticious
    Well, martial arts is what you make it. My biggest concern is the constant getting hit in the ribs.

More like Maria playing with her, amirite?

Awesome scans, btw. I will use these wisely.
  3. Malkuth
    2009-07-14 05:32
    Malkuth
    Kendo, oh my, I remember that horrifying bogu smell in summers, plus it was too competitive and less philosophical for my tastes

So that is Canaan during a pause after "playing" with Maria

And since you're probably into these stuff, check here, you'll get a lot of material to work with
  4. fict_ticious
    2009-07-14 05:25
    fict_ticious
    Heh, the chain of events is actually similar for myself and kendo. Learning Japanese is the last step.

Also, my avatar is Canaan fanart. I think I need to work on cropping/resizing it again.
  5. Malkuth
    2009-07-14 01:24
    Malkuth
    That's how a chain of events started that ended in watching anime and learning japanese.

By the way, who's that on your avatar?
  6. fict_ticious
    2009-07-13 22:08
    fict_ticious
    >Interests
    >Iaido
    Sweet.