AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urzu 7

Notices

Conversation Between Urzu 7 and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 179
  1. Liddo-kun
    2013-08-20 21:17
    Liddo-kun
    Hi, the report for Otaku Expo 2013 is finished. ",)
    Here it is, just in case you want to see.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2218
  2. Liddo-kun
    2013-08-20 04:05
    Liddo-kun
    Your personal greeting now delivered to Anjeline. ",)

Oh, and I have an anime con report coming up tonight. Will finish in about 3 to 4 hours from now.
  3. Urzu 7
    2013-08-15 18:43
    Urzu 7
    I'm not following any anime right now. I need to get back into watching series again. I do eagerly await Dog Days season 3, though.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2013-08-15 18:08
    Liddo-kun
    Ok, I'll do just that. Will show it to her on the 19th
    It's only August 16 (Friday) here.

On another topic. Are there anime that you are following right now?
  5. Urzu 7
    2013-08-15 17:30
    Urzu 7
    I sent a message to Anjeline. I sent it to you, but you can print-screen it and show it to her.
  6. Urzu 7
    2013-07-24 19:15
    Urzu 7
    Okay, I await your con report and pics.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2013-07-24 09:45
    Liddo-kun
    Update: Good evening. Well, I said at the last report that the next would be Cosmania. That has changed already. Have been informed by a friend that there's an anime convention that will happen before Cosmania. Next report will be about Otaku Expo. It's scheduled on August 17-18.

Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  8. Urzu 7
    2013-07-19 22:50
    Urzu 7
    I wonder if there is anywhere in America that has good Takoyaki. My guess is maybe in southern California and Hawaii, perhaps you might find at least some between those two places. Very niche food for America. The Japanese foods popular and well known/somewhat well known to Americans is sushi and sashimi, miso soup, tempura, and hibachi styled grilled dishes.

It is too bad they don't like to use IM programs. Way more convenient to talk via them. You can actually have real conversations with people via IM programs.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2013-07-19 22:36
    Liddo-kun
    Honestly, the first time I tried Takoyaki years ago - I felt like throwing up (but held back because it would be shameful to do so). It's like a mass of flour dipped in water and seasoned with ketchup to taste. That's at a store in the mall >_<. Then, I tried again at a tako stand at a con, to my surprise it tastes so different! Like delicious lasagna with crunchy squid. After that, I only ate takoyaki at anime conventions.

Well, at least with the ones that I'm really friends with, we talk regularly even when there's no con. Unfortunately, they don't use instant messaging services like yahoo. Most of our talk is through texting only.
  10. Urzu 7
    2013-07-19 21:58
    Urzu 7
    Takoyaki sounds strange. I guess I'd try it. So you talk to some of these people with text messages. Do you ever talk to some of them with instant messenger programs?