AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urzu 7

Notices

Conversation Between Urzu 7 and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 181
  1. Liddo-kun
    2013-07-19 22:36
    Liddo-kun
    Honestly, the first time I tried Takoyaki years ago - I felt like throwing up (but held back because it would be shameful to do so). It's like a mass of flour dipped in water and seasoned with ketchup to taste. That's at a store in the mall >_<. Then, I tried again at a tako stand at a con, to my surprise it tastes so different! Like delicious lasagna with crunchy squid. After that, I only ate takoyaki at anime conventions.

Well, at least with the ones that I'm really friends with, we talk regularly even when there's no con. Unfortunately, they don't use instant messaging services like yahoo. Most of our talk is through texting only.
  2. Urzu 7
    2013-07-19 21:58
    Urzu 7
    Takoyaki sounds strange. I guess I'd try it. So you talk to some of these people with text messages. Do you ever talk to some of them with instant messenger programs?
  3. Liddo-kun
    2013-07-19 21:49
    Liddo-kun
    Thank you. Well, I don't "hang out" with them literally. But I do hang out with most of them by text messaging (like discussing information about upcoming cons / photoshoots).

About Takoyaki, it tasted like a mix of fried octopus and pizza with cheese. I tend to only buy Takoyaki at anime conventions.. because those I've tried at mall stores taste bad. >_<
  4. Urzu 7
    2013-07-19 20:01
    Urzu 7
    I ended up reading your con report rather late. Sorry. ^^; I just read it. You always make good con reports and I like your con reports. You saw a lot of cosplayers that day and you saw several people you know. Do you ever hang out with any of these cosplayers outside of cons?

Oh, I'm curious, what is Takoyaki? I don't know too much about Japanese food.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2013-07-13 06:00
    Liddo-kun
    Hi, the report for Oh No Manga! Cosplay Camp 2 is finished. ",)
    Here it is, just in case you want to see.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2183
  6. Liddo-kun
    2013-07-08 00:30
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Just finished attending Oh No Manga! Cosplay Camp yesterday. ",)
    Due to certain things, the pics that I got are probably fewer than what I got at the last anime convention (Toycon 2013). Though I'd still try to share everything that's available.

Report will be up at the cosplay thread in the next few days.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  7. Liddo-kun
    2013-06-21 11:31
    Liddo-kun
    Hi, the report for Toycon 2013 is finished. ",)
    Here it is, just in case you want to see.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2141
  8. Liddo-kun
    2013-06-16 08:20
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Sorry for the long time of no convention reports.

Today, I just got home from Toycon 2013.
    Have a special report coming up in the next few days.

For now, I need some rest. /dead tired
  9. Urzu 7
    2013-05-20 00:50
    Urzu 7
    I have no idea what bakery it is, hehe. I live near Boston, and the wedding was in the state of Virginia, several hundred miles away from my town. I know you aren't from the U.S. so I don't know how familiar you are with the northeast of the U.S. I live north of Boston and the place the wedding was at is southwest of Washington D.C. (about 200 km southwest).
  10. Liddo-kun
    2013-05-20 00:19
    Liddo-kun
    Ah, so the cupcakes you ate are from a bakery who caters to weddings?
    Good tasting indeed if that's the case. What's the name of the bakery?

The bakery that sells cupcakes near my clinic.. the cupcakes don't seem to have much preservatives in them, because they only have them on a refrigirated shelf for approximately a week. After that time, unsold products are disposed of. They have a nice promo where if a product is only 3 days from disposal, it would be put on a buy 1 box take one for free sale. I take advantage of that.