AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urzu 7

Notices

Conversation Between Urzu 7 and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 184
  1. Urzu 7
    2013-02-10 19:57
    Urzu 7
    I look forward to your con report on UP AME. Was Otaku Expo completely cancelled? I thought you said a while back it was rescheduled, meaning they would still hold it this year but at a later date.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-06 23:20
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Here's a little update on anime convention stuffs. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1841
  3. Urzu 7
    2013-01-30 09:45
    Urzu 7
    It seems like your country has a good amount of anime fans (talking about your cosplayer story with the girl and the photo shoot). Your country might have a higher percentage of anime fans than America. America certainly has it's anime fans, but there are a lot of areas of the country where their numbers are low. In my state and in my area, there aren't too many anime fans. I live not too far from Boston, and there is at least one anime convention that is held there yearly. But I live in a rural area, and the amount of anime fans isn't that much.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-30 09:25
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks for understanding. ",)

And something completely unexpected today. There's no anime convention. I was just casually going home from a mall today on a public jeep (we have those long jeeps here that are used as public transport vehicles). Halfway through the trip. A Kagome cosplayer flagged the jeep and she went aboard. I'm sure she's a cosplayer because the bow is in her bag.

After consulting with my cosplayer friends. It's decided that the cosplayer I encountered is probably just going home from a photoshoot. Since there's no known convention today. I guess cosplaying is becoming a little more popular here.
  5. Urzu 7
    2013-01-30 09:13
    Urzu 7
    It's okay about Otaku Expo, because the thing is, at least it is rescheduled and not canceled, so you can still attend it in the next couple of weeks or months (whenever they hold it).
  6. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-28 04:55
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Sorry to say. Otaku Expo has been rescheduled.
    Me and some friends were all ready to go there, but there's nothing we can do about it.

No anime convention report for now.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-23 00:45
    Liddo-kun
    Glad you liked it.

Yes, Cosplay Market is small. The one coming up in a few days should make up for it - Otaku Expo which will happen on 26-27 is a large one.
  8. Urzu 7
    2013-01-21 20:03
    Urzu 7
    I saw your con report (market con). It is a small one compared to the other cons I've seen you take pictures of. Marina Bautista is very pretty, btw. Mutya is also very pretty.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-15 08:27
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Cosplay Market report is finished. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1815
  10. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-06 07:19
    Liddo-kun
    You're welcome. Oh, and I would appreciate comments on the thread, for any one of the named cosplayers. They're my friends. Arigatou.

There's indeed some for January. Cosplay Market to be held in Jackman Plaza is barely a week from now. And there's another big one by Ozine this coming 26-27. ",)