AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urzu 7

Notices

Conversation Between Urzu 7 and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 210
  1. Liddo-kun
    2013-05-16 06:48
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm. That makes me curious on how cupcakes in the US taste. ",)
    I also eat cupcakes, a few times a month. I buy from the bakery inside the supermarket.

Took a photo of my office desk during break time.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  2. Urzu 7
    2013-05-13 14:44
    Urzu 7
    Yeah, like I said, I didn't get on the internet once during that trip. It was a nice break from the internet. They had cupcakes, btw (five different flavors). And they were really good. Made from a very good quality bakery.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2013-05-13 07:16
    Liddo-kun
    Late reply is better than never. I bet you ate some tasty cake at that wedding! :P
  4. Urzu 7
    2013-05-12 18:21
    Urzu 7
    I read your info about conventions; the profile post from May 4th. I was at a wedding May 4th. I went on a trip that went from May 2nd up to May 10th. So that is why I took a while to respond. In fact, the whole trip, I took one big break from the internet. XD I understand that you won't go to any cons in May. I do look forward to when you'll go to more cons. I like your con reports and I appreciate them.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2013-05-04 02:44
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. A little update on cosplay conventions here. ",)
    There's at least 3 anime cons here in my country this month of May. Unfortunately, they would be held in areas too far for me to go too. And I got invited to participate in a photoshoot, but didn't attend because the summer heat is unbearable. >_< Sorry, might not be able to post any report at the cosplay thread this month.

There's a rather large anime convention happening next month though - Toycon.
    Me and some friends have already decided to attend it. Will post a report about it for sure.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2013-04-16 14:33
    Liddo-kun
    Hi, the report for Ozine Fest 2013 is finished. ",)
    Here it is, just in case you want to see.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2044
  7. Liddo-kun
    2013-04-11 20:32
    Liddo-kun
    Hello, seen the Tagcom report?

Summer vacation, just like Christmas season.. is the time where con organizers take advanateg of the fact that there's no school, and more cosplayers can attend.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2013-04-09 11:48
    Liddo-kun
    Hi, the report for Tagcom 2013 is finished. ",)
    Here it is, just in case you want to see.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1989
  9. Liddo-kun
    2013-04-02 06:32
    Liddo-kun
    A little late about the reply on the mousepad. The mousepad I bought at the con would be for safekeeping. The mousepad I'm using is still the X-Men movie mousepad.. which I've bought years ago - it's still ok.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2013-04-01 08:26
    Liddo-kun
    And a message from Anjeline for you as well. ",)