AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urzu 7

Notices

Conversation Between Urzu 7 and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Dr. Casey
    2015-01-11 20:04
    Dr. Casey
    Done
    10characters
  2. Urzu 7
    2015-01-11 20:01
    Urzu 7
    Casey, clear your message box. I want to send you a PM, but can't because you reached max capacity. @_@
  3. Urzu 7
    2014-12-25 17:46
    Urzu 7
    I'm not big on genderbending, but I kinda like it.
  4. Dr. Casey
    2014-12-25 03:44
    Dr. Casey
    The girl's name is Tetra

Is genderbending something you like also?
  5. Urzu 7
    2013-04-21 02:35
    Urzu 7
    I get Milhi, as well? Today's my lucky day!

I didn't bother to fondle Adel because I didn't want to get my butt kicked or get the hero stinger, ya know?
  6. Dr. Casey
    2013-04-21 02:18
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    *fondles Dr. Casey's waifu Milhi before making an exit*

PWNT
    Milhi: *squeals and runs away from me to be with Urzu instead*

Urzu, you absurdly sexy bastard! How many girls must you steal away from their husbandos before your lust for conquest is satisfied?

At least I still have Adel... *sigh*
  7. Urzu 7
    2012-11-09 17:25
    Urzu 7
    Yep, was going to point out the faux news article on the late military ballots.

Choose both Milhi and Adele. You are man enough to satisfy them both!
  8. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-09 11:04
    Dr. Casey
    Hey, I saw that you tried to send me a private message. Was it to tell me that the thing about the military ballots being delivered late was just a spoof? I figured that out shortly after posting it on Chiibi's page. I sad :[

Huh, I just noticed that Dog Days Dash Waifu Wars Social Group. Looks like a fun little group... is it allowed to have two Dog Days waifus? I can't pick between Millhi and Adele. D:
  9. Dr. Casey
    2012-10-13 23:47
    Dr. Casey
    Thanks for the detailed reply. You and Solace have been good sources of reason in that thread; I wasn't really defending Romney so much as just asking for a more mature discussion (even though I'm sure that I'm just dragging down the quality of discussion by being a prat). You make some very good points, though really, it seems like all politicians have so many skeletons in their closet that there's barely enough room for them, and that I'll just have to vote based on who I think will do a better job.