AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urzu 7

Notices

Conversation Between Urzu 7 and synaesthetic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Urzu 7
    2013-07-03 18:44
    Urzu 7
    Monir indirectly called you an 'A-hole'. Would you like me to email him an uppercut? Or perhaps a throat-jab?
  2. Urzu 7
    2013-06-20 18:39
    Urzu 7
    Yeah, it was Daniel E. He is so strict. >_<
  3. synaesthetic
    2013-06-20 00:15
    synaesthetic
    Aw, the mods ruined our fun. Honestly the thread itself was pointless, why'd they leave it behind? That could have been done in the "ask a question" thread...
  4. synaesthetic
    2013-06-19 22:26
    synaesthetic
    Yes. That thread.
  5. Urzu 7
    2013-06-19 21:47
    Urzu 7
    You must mean the thread with the guy with the height of 5'3", huh?
  6. synaesthetic
    2013-06-19 21:45
    synaesthetic
    Oh god your trolling powers are increasing so much, I can't help but expect a laugh every time I see your name.
  7. Urzu 7
    2013-05-26 15:04
    Urzu 7
    Oh no, I said in a post that 18 year olds aren't really mature. I agree with you that it takes some years for adults in America to shape into what is expected of adults. It took me until somewhere in my mid-twenties to start feeling like an actual adult, just like you, and in between the ages of 25 and 29 I've seen myself grow and develop even more and become even more mature. I want to accumulate more and more wisdom as I get older. Even when I was 20 and 21, well, I've grown and developed a good amount since then.

I am vague on the details of the 18 year old woman's potential punishment. I wish they'd go easier on her, but as we know, the law makes 18 the age where someone can then be eligible for punishments to the fullest extent. Nothing we can really do about that. I hope the best for the 18 year. I don't want them to be too hard on her. And you know, maybe her and the 14 year old were pretty happy together. : -\
  8. synaesthetic
    2013-05-26 04:50
    synaesthetic
    Come on, you and I are the same age. You can't tell me that you were an adult at eighteen. I've never met an eighteen year old who was more mature than pretty much any other teenager.

I didn't really start feeling "adult" until life kicked me in the head, then stabbed me in the kidney and left me for dead in a dark alleyway.