AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Meirin

Notices

Conversation Between Meirin and Monkey D. Luffy
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. Meirin
    2008-07-18 07:13
    Meirin
    How far are you into MGS4? I'm not very far in but have already been spoiled about some of the final scenes and the last fight (I kinda couldn't help myself there...)

Tactics is just amazing. I finally got my Calculator and Dancer, working towards a Mime now.

Oh, forgot to mention that I've been playing FFIV in co-op as well. We kinda stalled on it a while back though. I'm not sure how I feel about the new graphics in the DS remake. I'll miss the old-school sprites. ;_;
  2. Monkey D. Luffy
    2008-07-17 23:19
    Monkey D. Luffy
    That's nice, we all have our games that we might not be the best at. Right now I'm waiting for Final Fantasy IV to make it to the DS here in the US in a few days, if I have the money I want to purchase that and play that for a while. Tactics is great, I'm sure you're enjoying it, also Professor Layton.

Buying a PS3 left me broke but it was worth it for MGS4 , I hope you can play it sometime. Shadow of the Colossus is an incredible game, you should finish it when you can but with all this good entertainment being released I can see why you haven't been able to.
  3. Meirin
    2008-07-17 13:52
    Meirin
    Most of the games I play fall under: puzzle, (strategy/tactical) RPG, music/rhythm, visual novels or h-games. I'm awful with most shooters but I make an exception for Touhou and Team Fortress 2.

Currently I'm in the middle of playing Final Fantasy Tactics (nostalgia, and also because I'm annoyed by the Law system in FFT:A2), Professor Layton, Remember11 (VN) and Umineko no naku koro ni - Episode 2 (VN).

I don't own a PS3 so I've just been watching Metal Gear Solid 4 gameplay videos for the story. ;_; Ah, I haven't finished Shadow Of The Colossus either. I should really pick it up again sometime although I'm going through an anime/dorama phase right now due to the start-of-the-season rush.
  4. Monkey D. Luffy
    2008-07-16 21:47
    Monkey D. Luffy
    Thanks for replying Meirin. Right now I'm playing (or atleast trying to play): Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Shadow Of The Colossus, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Winning Eleven '08 and I'm waiting for some other games to be released that if I have some money I want to buy. I pretty much try to play all types of games. How about you, what are you playing?
  5. Meirin
    2008-07-16 06:59
    Meirin
    Hi there, thanks for your comment. I noticed that you like videogames, what are you playing at the moment?
  6. Monkey D. Luffy
    2008-06-25 17:49
    Monkey D. Luffy
    Thanks for taking time and checking my profile out, Meirin.