AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Meirin

Notices

Conversation Between Meirin and vel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Meirin
    2008-10-04 05:28
    Meirin
    Ahh, sorry I'm SO slow with the replies. ;_; I'm back to grad school and it's been crazy for the last few weeks...

Oh, I heard there's a very famous taiyaki shop in Azabu Juuban? I would love to visit it the next time I go to Tokyo. ^^

Haha, not the Jessica x Kanon combo? One of my favourite Umineko characters is a spoiler character from Episode 3, maybe you've seen pictures of her already? I really like the whole cast, even the stakes (from Ep2) and the parents (Natsuhi~) .
  2. vel
    2008-08-29 10:18
    vel
    I knew the name of the festival which is a most famous and want to go there someday. I went to Azabu Juuban Matsuri (麻布十番祭り), which is so international for many foreign citizen come and run stand thanks to localism. To my sad, it rained that day, but I enjoyed eating foreign food and played game.

The combination of Jessica x Battler is particularly good, thus my favorite is them and I can't chose which is best. Then, I pay attention to Maria who is the most mysterious in all character. I want to know yours.

You created good thread, so I want to help translation as long as I can. I know your anxieties about Linebarreles but I believe it truly depicted by the origin, manga. Next season seems to have many interesting anime. I decide to watch such a unexpected anime after hear of the rumor.
  3. Meirin
    2008-08-28 08:18
    Meirin
    Summer is indeed a great season, but it's not very long in the UK. I love Japanese festivals and hope I can go to more in the future. Last year I went to Kishiwada Danjiri Matsuri (岸和田だんじり祭) which was awesome! This summer has been pretty uneventful in comparison.

I'm enjoying the Umineko manga as well, the story skips over some of the game material, but that's to be expected. Who are your favourite characters so far?

Ah, yes I'm looking forward to Mouryou no Hako too! I just started a new thread for it here. I uploaded a few images from Newtype, would you be able to translate them for the thread? ^^ I hope Kurogane no Linebarreles will turn out well, because I'm worried about the Gundam SEED character designs (one face!) I'm also looking forward to Tytania, Michiko to Hatchin, Kuroshitsuji and Kannagi (and maybe Toradora!)
  4. vel
    2008-08-27 10:32
    vel
    Hi^^ I enjoyed going to the sea and festival in this summer. How about you? I'm also so sad that I love summer in all season.

It's terrible but so interesting. I hope you challenge and solve the witch's riddle as long as it isn't real magic. I start to read the manga version and come to like the illustration.

I expect some new series, Especially Kurogane no Linebarreles which of manga version I'm addicted to in these days and Mouryou no Hako which is based on Kyogoku Natuhiko and illustrated by CLAMP, but the others seems funny such as Toarumajutu no Index or Toradora. What about you?
  5. Meirin
    2008-08-24 10:29
    Meirin
    Hi! Long time no see, sorry I haven't been around lately. How has your summer been? I can't believe it's almost over. ;_;

Just started playing Umineko Episode 3. Apparently Episode 3 is a lot more crazy than the last one. :O Looks like we should just give in to the witch...... -_-

Oh, thank you for the blog links! I'll definitely check them out. What shows are you looking forward to next season?
  6. vel
    2008-07-18 16:31
    vel
    I'm glad Haruhi is determined to broadcast second stage too.
    Your plan is good idea. Gurren Lagaan is my biggest hit in these days. Simon and Nia are textbook hero and heroin Xd.

I heard there are arguments for and against in EP 2. How did it go?
    I often use these site,サニーガール,独断的アニメ感想批評の部屋. If you've known them yet, sorry (~`ヾ).
  7. Meirin
    2008-07-18 07:33
    Meirin
    Thank you for your comments! I love the Haruhi figumates set very much. I plan to purchase the Gurren Lagaan sets too when they become available.

I can't wait for the Umineko anime either, although it seems that it'll probably be Spring 2009 before we see the first episode (speculating here...) It's taking me a long time to finish Umineko Episode 2. ^^; I was wondering, do you read many Japanese anime/manga/game blogs? I'd like to know how the Japanese community has been reacting to the news and what they hope and expect from it.
  8. vel
    2008-07-17 14:57
    vel
    Long time no see ^^.

I watched your collections. They have good looks because of not only itself but your technique.
    I knew all character and each of series which they are on is fun.

It appears that Umineko no Nakukoroni is determined to make into anime. I'm interested in and expect it XD.
    Actually I downloaded the game of the trial version but it take too long time to finish it. Now it become anime, I shifted the attitude to anime version.
  9. Meirin
    2008-07-16 06:57
    Meirin
    Sorry for the late reply! I've been away on holiday. ^o^

I have uploaded some photos of only a few of the figures I have. The sligher higher quality ones are in the photobucket link. I'm only an amature figure photographer but I'd appreciate any comments and critisms.
  10. vel
    2008-06-29 10:25
    vel
    Can you have got some figure you aimed at in gashapon? I didn't know Pinky ST figures until you said.
    That's why I serched them.Now I agree with you. They are so cute figures^^.

To tell the truth, I don't know Nakano Broadway in detail. But my friends said there is funny place XP.If I go there, I inform an atmosphere of you.
    I envy you that I haven't go to Den Den Town and even Osaka ・゚・(。>ω<)・゚・.